chapter 3

when we all arrived everyone went to sleep, including me eren and mikasa.

next morning eren woke up scared probably another nightmare, then looked next to him to find you and mikasa looking at him worriedly ''eren, are you alright? you were tossing and turning'' mikasa asked him like the sister she was and you were just quiet sitting there watching them both, he then slowly started to get up from him sleeping position.

''I feel like i saw my dad...'' he said looking down and holding his head ''That's impossible it was only a dream eren, he's probably still in the inland'' you told him and patted his back, my mom and brother were still sleeping so we left them there and went out.

when we all went out we saw people trying to get food and people fighting for it, ''it isn't yet certain that we will survive'' mikasa said ''Eren! mikasa! y/n!'' we heard our names being called by the one and only armin he came running to us happily with 4 pieces of bread in his hand ''armin'' eren said his name and mikasa and you smiled at the sight of him, ''Look I got here on time. my grandpa got these for us kids'' he ushured to the bread in his hand while giving it to us ''thank you'' you and mikasa both said at the same time, eren looked at the bread then stopped when he saw one of the military police soldiers looking at us disgusted, you furrowed my eyes watching him walk away 'who got this guy's panties in a twis?' you thought ''what's his problem?'' I heard eren say then armin looked at him ''there's nothing we can do..I don't think there's enough food for everyone they say this is all we can get today'' he and eren looked down sadly, ''there are way too many refugees and not enough food to begin with, you know the further out you live the less they care, right?'' armin continued and 4 guys were fighting over the food, then we hard the same guy talking to another guy ''why do we have to share our food with outsiders?'' he asked with furrowed brows and both hands on his hip, we all looked at him as he continued ''if the titans were breaking through anyways, they should have eaten more so there'd be fewer mouths'' he smirked, eren got angry and was about to go to confront him but he stopped when he saw me stepping forward with your hair covering your eyes,you stood infront of the guy still looking down and got his attention ''you don't know what it's like'' you whispered ''huh? speak up girl i couldn't hear ya'' he said, you then grabbed him my his collar catching him by surprise and looked at him dead in the eye.

I don't think there's enough food for everyone they say this is all we can get today'' he and eren looked down sadly, ''there are way too many refugees and not enough food to begin with, you know the further out you live the less they care, right?...

''You don't know what it's like having your family killed right in front of your eyes, you have no idea what it's like seeing your home get wrecked, you don't know what it's like seeing a titan, you don't know anything you don't know the fear we felt, you don't know anything of the terror we saw, but when you grow up and finally see something as horrifying as that you can come and talk to me!'' i yelled at him starring into his soul, he looked at me terrified, everyone was looking at us now even eren armin and mikasa were shocked, I let go of his collar then pushed him away causing him to stumble back looking at me while I was walking away, I took there hands and went somewhere further than that guy.  

Eren was sitting down on the railing(i think) while i sat next to him listening to him ''I'm going back to wall maria..and I'm going to kill all the titans!'' he said ''eren, you aren't serious are you?'' Armin asked sweatdropping ''I'm serious! I'm not like them, sitting inside the walls acting tough!'' he screamed at Armin looking at the piece of bread then throwing it at armin, and armin barely catching it ''I don't need this!'' he said 'this boy is really starting to get on my nerves' i thought to myself ''Eren you'll starve!'' Armin said worriedly looking at eren ''This doesn't bother you?! we can't win until we stop depending on stuff from them!'' Eren yelled and I just watched the scene unfold ''That's impossible! We can't beat the titans anyways. there's nothing we can do but live inside the walls..if you do something dumb you'll die like my mom and dad!'' armin said back ''So we should suck up to them instead?! Aren't you ashamed?'' eren asked ''right now...right now, there's no choice!'' armin said ''That's just an excuse! then spend the rest of your life as cattle, weakling!'' eren yelled which of course hurt armin and made me mad, but mikasa punched him instead and left the rest to me.

''are you dumb, eren?'' I asked him as I stood up and walked over to him while grabbing the piece of bread from Armin ''if armin's a weakling, then so are we, no one ever said this life was easy but if you really want to live and destroy the titans, you have to eat to get the strength to do it, that's all we can do at the moment..so eat eren eat so you don't starve and die before we can get to our goals'' i cut off a piece of bread and fed him slowly, eren had tears in his eyes but looked away and let me feed him as tears fell down his cheeks, i wiped them for him and made him stand up gently and he was still looking away, 'sorry eren but we're still kids there's nothing we can do' I thought. 

Several days later, refugees were sent into droves to till the wastelands, to bring in more food. but even still, there wasn't enough. and the following year, in 846, the central government send many refugees in an operation ostensibly to recover Wall Maria. Two hundred fifty thousand, in all...Approximately twenty percent of the population. but there were only over a hundred survivors. their sacrifice alleviated the food shortage for the rest of us somewhat.

Armin was sitting down looking at his grandfather's hat and tears started streaming down his face as he tried to control his sobs, I was sitting next to him patting his back and eren was standing on the other side of him, ''it's all because of the titans. if we destroy them, we can retake our home!'' he said as he sat down next to Armin, mikasa was in front of us all looking at armin sadly, ''Armin, y/n mikasa....I'm enlisting next year,'' eren said to all of us you were expecting it honestly, Armin looked at eren and mikasa sighed also expecting it, ''I'll gain the power to kill titans!'' he said determined, Armin looked at him then looked down ''me too'' he said, eren looked at him shocked ''armin?'' ''me too!'' armin said again telling us he's not going back on his words, mikasa sighed and spoke ''I'll go as well'' ''mikasa, you don't have too...didn't you say that it was important to survive?'' eren said looking at her ''that's right, so I'll go to keep you from dying'' she said she then looked at me, i smiled and said ''you already know I'm coming with you guys no matter what you say'' ''y/n!?'' ''what?'' I whined at looking at eren ''what about your brother and mother?'' Armin asked, i smiled looking at him ''they're be alright I'll visit, besides..'' i looked at the sky and said determindely ''I'm doing this for them too'' a few moments passed before eren stood up ''All right, the four of us'' he said and we all nodded at him.

_______________________________________________

Heyyy guys Author-Chan here also known as Lulu next chapter we'll be joining the scouts, other than that tho i hope you enjoyed this chapter don't forget to comment what you think and all that, guys and girls take care! ^^ 

Peace ✌️