The truth of the note

After running for a while Chimera, Diana, Blackheart, Dreary and Spectra soon stopped and panted needing to catch their breath. "H͙o͙w͙ l͙o͙n͙g͙ h͙a͙v͙e͙ w͙e͙ b͙e͙e͙n͙ r͙u͙n͙n͙i͙n͙g͙?" Asked Dreary panting. They heard noises and Blackheart went to check seeing they were close to the road. "lσng єnσugh wє'rє σut σf thє wσσdѕ, vєrч fєw cαrѕ thσugh" added Blackheart. "иσ ѕυяρяιѕє, ρєσρℓє ¢αи нαя∂ℓу ℓєανє" added Spectra. They all collapsed needing to catch their breath. "աɑíԵ
.. աɑíԵ..." Added Chimera. They looked at him confused.

Chimera shakily looked at the note he's had since the beginning of the game. "тнe noтe ғroм raeғ?" Asked Diana. "W͙h͙y͙ a͙r͙e͙ y͙o͙u͙ l͙o͙o͙k͙i͙n͙g͙ a͙t͙ i͙t͙ a͙g͙a͙i͙n͙?" Asked Dreary. Blackheart was confused looking at Chimera. "ωнαт'ѕ σи уσυя мιи∂?" Asked Spectra. "í ցҽԵ íԵ ղօա" added Chimera. He tossed the note away nodding. "í'ʍ ɑ ɾҽɑԹҽɾ, í հɑѵҽ Եօ ɾҽѵíѵҽ Եհҽʍ" added Chimera.

Dreary, Diana, Spectra and Blackheart gasped. "հҽ աɑղԵՏ ʍҽ Եօ ɾҽѵíѵҽ ҽѵҽɾվօղҽ" added Chimera. "ℓιкє нσω яαєf яєνινє∂ му gяσυρ αи∂ тнє σтнєя gяσυρѕ вєfσяє υѕ" added Spectra. "W͙e͙ c͙a͙n͙ g͙e͙t͙ e͙v͙e͙r͙y͙o͙n͙e͙ b͙a͙c͙k͙" added Dreary. Diana and Blackheart grinned. "ωαιт υитιℓ уσυ'яє ιи тнє ѕαє" responded Spectra. They nodded a bit. "leт'ѕ ѕee aвoυт geттιng вacĸ" added Diana.

They all walked but then Spectra created a portal to the SAE. The group walked through with Spectra waving. "gυуѕ... ι'νє gσт ωнσ'ѕ ℓєfт" added Spectra. Everyone gasped seeing Chimera, Diana, Dreary and Blackheart. The group in the base came over and hugged the foursome. "wє cσuldn't gєt єvєrчσnє" added Jyns. "ѧяє ʏȏȗ ѧʟʟ ȏҡ" asked Jpwarlock. "B͙e͙s͙t͙... B͙e͙s͙t͙ w͙e͙ c͙a͙n͙ b͙e͙" added Dreary.

Chimera nodded a bit. "ժօҽՏ ɑղվօղҽ Ƙղօա ահҽɾҽ í ϲɑղ ϲօղժմϲԵ Եհҽ ɾҽѵíѵɑӀ?" Asked Chimera. Talia got up. "ι'ℓℓ ѕнσω уσυ" she said. She took Chimera out of the room and into a different room. However everyone was still talking to Dreary, Diana and Blackheart. Diablo approached Blackheart as did Ryder. "guчѕ" added Blackheart sighing. The duo hugged him.

Chimera sighed after Talia left him in the room for revival. He looked around before finding the book and set up the revival. "հҽɾҽ աҽ ցօ".

(A/n: Keeping it small since it's the ending areas. But this story is coming to a close. There will be a sixth coming. But I'm gonna wait to write it until I finish other works. Anyway hope you enjoy).