Jamming

A/N - ahhh! i got some plansssssss tehe :) anyways drink some water yall

Hey mamas.

Nick cringes at my greeting and jumps in the passenger seat. He immediately plugs in his phone and plays one of his spotify playlists. (pick whatever songs you guys like just make sure they are bangers)
Instantly, we turn and make eye contact and then jump in our seats. We sing and dance with the windows down in the Florida air the whole way to Dunkin' donuts. Finally we pull into the line of the driver thru, and Nick reaches to turn down the music to speak.

So wanna explain last night?

I roll my eyes at the topic remembering Clay's weird act.

I think Clay was jealous of our flirts, I really don't know. All I know is I'm glad I slept in his bed, it's way comfier than the couch.

Did y'all...

NICK!

IM KIDDING Y/N!!

We pull up to the window after ordering, standing there was a tall brunette with piercing blue eyes. His cold stare soften once he saw me, but then returned when he saw Nick next to me.

Hello, order 46?

That would be us!

The worker reaches back to grab our bag of food and our drink holder carrying four drinks for the four friends. He hands us the bag and tells us to have a nice day, but not until after he winks and slides a piece of paper in the bag. I roll my eyes at the cliche move and barely hold in my chuckle. As we pull away, I see Nick looking the same way. Finally he turns to me and instantly we break out into laughter.

WHAT WAS THAT?

It was so... what's the word?

rOmAntiC!

Nick makes his voice higher and squeals like a teenage girl who just got a puppy. It was so sarcastic, it was hard for me to tell if he was genuinely thinking I would accept the number.

No no, it was too sappy.

Uh I say go for it! Dude thought you were hot, and he's not wrong.

I chuckle and slap his shoulder playfully. I reach to the radio and turn the volume up because I heard the new song's first note. "Your Graduation" by Modern Baseball starts playing and I roll down the window. Nick throws a confused but interested look at the radio signaling he hasn't heard the song before but so far so good. (A/N - GO LISTEN!!! It's actually really good 😌 yes yes may have heard one of their songs from tommy , liked it, and looked them up; ANYWHO back to story, author out) After a couple more good songs, the car approaches Clay's house and we pull into the garage.

Opening the door, I see George and Clay on the couch with the wii remotes in hand, yelling at each other while playing what seems to be Mario Kart. Atleast the kitchen was now clean. Time flies while the group is eating and conversations go from short to hours. We talked about our plans for the next days and goals for the boy's gaming careers and such. The conversation was going around 2 hours now of just sitting at the table. Nick beside George and Clay beside me. Slowly I was dozing off, fading in and out of the conversation. I didn't even realize I feel asleep until I was awoken with George's girly screech.

DISNEY?! Wait really?!?!?

God.. George shu-

My head sprung up at the realization.

Did you say Disney?!? Like Disneyworld?! OMG can we please goooo!!

I turn to Clay who strangely was already looking at me. I hold my hands up to my chest and pout at him with big puppy dog eyes.

Can we pretty please go?

Clay chuckles and smiles. A genuine smile. His chuckle is so cute. Ah- shut up shut up shut up-

Well that's what we were discussing if you wouldn't have fallen asleep.

Nick, she was tired. Plus we knew she would agree.

I smile at Clay speaking up for me.

Well, WHEN?!

I jump up from my seat and slam my hands on the table. The boys bodies left from how startled I went from sleeping to excitement running through my veins. Clay speaks up and tells me the plan.

So we said we can hit all the parks in one day (idk if you actually can but just imagine haha) so we were saying maybe in two days? We need to go shopping tomorrow for swimsuits and sorts but-

I cut him off mid sentence by jumping into his arms, embracing him in a bear hug.

Thank you, thank you, thank youuuu!!!

I pull out of the hug and start spinning into the living room. The mix energy between just waking up and finding out we are going to Disney was very entertaining.

CLAY POV:
Clay stood in the kitchen with a smile on his face as he watches her drag George into the room and turn on the TV to blast music. She jumps and spins and falls here and there, but her smile never faltered.

BACK TO Y/N POV:
Blaring from the TV speakers, classic Disney hits play. While George gets into it and sings, I jump into the kitchen and pull Nick by his sleeve. He grabs my hand and allows me to lead him to the dance room. We find George screaming his heart out to "Almost There" from Princess and the Frog, cupping his hand like it's a microphone. Nick hears the song and runs to George, knocking them both down onto the couch, still singing. I laugh at the whole scene until two arms wrap around my waist which makes me catch my breath. I twist around in the arms still
latched on my waist to face Clay.

Clay, you better ride all the rollercoasters with me.

I boop his nose with my pointer finger. And he just smiles down at me. The height difference really noticeable now that we are up close.

Only if you don't mind me holding your hand or being clingy.

I glance down at his arms around me and then back up at him.

Who says you aren't now?

A/N - HOLY SHIT THANK YOU SO MUCH READERS!!! I hope you all are staying healthy and message me if you ever need to talk? I suck at advice but i'm a random person so if you just want to rant to someone random to get it off ur chest, i'm here :) <3