Part 13

Dear diary,
I'm finally home. A I stepped in to the mansion a breeze hit my face. It was calming. Klaus and Kol entered after me slamming the doors behind them. "Rebekah! Elijah! We have a guess" Klaus yelled as he walked me and Kol over to the kitchen placing his hand on the back giving me a little push. As I walked into the kitchen I was stunned. It was beautifully filled with herbs and flowers hanging from the ceiling. The kitchen was a light grey colour with black accents. And god it was huge. A lady turned around for the sink her hands wet from doing dishes. Her curly black fell in her face she gave a little blow to knock it off. She wiped her hands on her purple button up dress before coming over to greet us. "Grace this is Tina our witch" Klaus smiled. Just then I hear running coming from the staircase. "Rebekah don't run down the stairs you could get seriously injured" Elijah yelled as Rebekah came sprinting down the stairs. Blonde hair bouncing with every step she took. "Klaus your home" she said running over to Klaus and giving him a big hug. Wrapping her arms around his neck. It was like she didn't even notice the world around her. She quickly let go of Klaus and turn to Kol. She let out scream. I let a small giggle. Rebekah turned to me and snarled. "Who is this" I said pointing at me. "Hi I'm Grace" I said giving a little wave. She sighed turn back to Kol with a concerned look on her face. She reached her fingers up touching the spot where his mouth would've been. I heard a whoosh I changed my gaze from Rebekah to Elijah. Elijah looked very cleaned up compared to the rest of them. He was wear a suit which made no sense to me. I thought people only wore them for special occasions. "It's a pleasure to meet you" he said walking towards the group. "Mmmm" Kol spoke. Causing Rebekah to drop her hands. I had completely forgot about him. I was too excited meeting everyone. I turned to Tina "can you fix him?" I said a concerned look on my face. "I'm sorry I can not only the witch who did the spell can undo it" she slowly said as she shook her head. "What if the person who did the spell wasn't a witch?" Klaus asked scratching his head. Tina looked confused. "Only a witch could cast a spell like this" she sighed. "But I'm not witch" I said looking over at Klaus. Rebekah grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer to her. "You did this!" She cried. "Let go of me" I sternly said. I'm eyes focussing on her hand on my wrist. And she did.