🥀𝔥𝔢'𝔰 𝔦𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔫🥀

Summary: Renjun is Jisungs safe safe space

Warnings: Mention of abuse, physical abuse, mental abuse, cheating,

AU: non-famous

Genre: angst/ hurt/comfort

song: she's in the rain- the rose

(A/N: this is very triggering, please read at your own risk. the abuser is not named after anyone.)

🥀𝔥𝔢'𝔰 𝔦𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔫🥀

Jisung was used to this, he knows he shouldn't be used to this, but he is. He's used to being kicked out of his house, not forever, his boyfriend usually lets him back in after a few days, or if he's lucky, a few hours. But nothing hurts more than being kicked out of the house that you bought. Jisung was still so young, he was only nineteen, he should have to put up with this, but he does, because he's scared of what will happen if he does, what'll happen if he breaks up with hoseok.

He sighs and moves off of the driveway, he'll be out longer if he stays on the driveway. He moves to the park, that's where he usually goes, it brings back the nice memories, the ones where Jisung and Hoseok were laying on the grass, giggling as they looked at the stars. But those days were long gone, and now, only pain remains.

He remembers the last and only time he had ever tried to break up with his boyfriend. Hoseok was cheating on him, cheating with some women he had barely met, and Jisung found out. That's when Jisung had told him they were done, but Hoseok threatened him, said that "if you leave me then I'll make sure to make your life a living hell!" that was the first night he had ever hit him. So Jisung stayed, he stayed in a relationship with no love.

It started to rain, Jisung didn't realize it was until a few minutes, too lost in thought. When he did finally realize, he sighed, he didn't have an umbrella. Then again, he didn't have even a jacket, his boyfriend gave him no time to prepare, he just yelled at him to get out of the house.

He felt a tap on his shoulder, he turned around quickly, when he was met with one of the few friends he had, Renjun. He wasn't allowed to have friends, but that was the one thing Jisung went against him on. Renjun was his pillar of support he needed him.

"Why are you out here with no umbrella or jacket?" Renjun asked, Jisung was about to burst, he didn't want to keep it a secret anymore, he was tired of being kicked out by someone he was supposed to love. Not to mention that this had been going on for years.

"My boyfriend kicked me out," Jisung softly spoke, the older barely hearing him. "Why? I thought you guys were a power couple?" Renjun questioned, "he wanted to bring over some girls to cheat..." Jisungs voice sounded empty like he was done with life itself and just wanted to give up. "Do you want to stay at my house?" Renjun asked gently, Jisung nodded. Renjun walked beside Jisung, he grabbed his hand and they walked. Luckily, his house was only a few houses down from the park.

Once they reached Renjuns house, Jisung toed his shoes off, and Renjun dragged him to his room, where he would give him his clothes. "Did he ever physically hurt you?" Renjun asked, breaking the silence, Jisung just looked at him sadly, he couldn't reply, it hurt to admit that Hoseok was hurting him. But he had to. "Oh baby, come here" Renjun brought him into a hug as Jisung sobbed.

For the first time in years, he felt safe, because Renjun was whispering to him "you're safe," "I'm not going to let him near you ever again," "I'm am going to give you the love you deserve."

Once Jisung stopped crying, Renjun gave him new clothes. Letting him change into comfy clothes alone, knowing Jisung wouldn't want him to watch him change.

Renjun cuddled him, singing to him softly, his voice was angelic, and it reminded him that he was safe. He fell asleep, safe, content, and loved, all inside Renjuns arms.