19

I did indeed pass out before Sapnap had gotten to Florida. I woke up and found that I was no longer in the call and I only had a couple hours before Karl would come over to help me with my set up. I went to text Sapnap to make sure he got there alright, but decided against it. I didn't want to wake him up from a much needed sleep. Instead, I went to message Dream on Discord.

Medusa
Sorry to bother you but Sapnap got there safe, right? I don't wanna wake him up.

Dream replied much quicker than I expected.

Dream
Yeah he got where he was going and passed out completely lol
Btw we kicked u from the call after you fell asleep so that we didn't wake u up

I could've assumed that's what happened, but I guess confirmation was good.

Medusa
Ty for letting me know :))

Dream
Np :)

I shut my phone off and went over to my set up with a frown. Today was gonna be a complete nightmare. I decided that the first thing I should do was shower and get myself out of my sweaty clothes from the day before.

  I brought a fresh set of clothes into the bathroom and turned on the shower. I really did need one to relax a little bit. I was unnecessarily worried about the day.

  I had just gotten out of the shower when I heard Bea's voice in the hallway, talking to Moose.

  "I'm in the bathroom! Be out in a second!" I called out to her before trying to quickly get myself into the hoodie and sweatpants that I had grabbed.

  Once I threw the hoodie over my head, I left the bathroom and went to find Bea in my room. She was laying down on my bed, texting someone. She glanced at me for second before realizing something and looking back up at me from her phone once again.

  "What?" I questioned her double take.

  She looked back at her phone. "You're wearing Sapnap's hoodie."

  "Yeah?" I'd been avoiding wearing it around Bea because I knew she'd freak out, but I hadn't thought about it when I picked it out that morning.

  She shook her head. "Nothing. Never mind. Are you gonna wear that all day?"

  I looked down at myself. "Well, I was planning on changing before streaming, but other than that, yeah."

  "I don't think you should change before streaming." Bea looked into my eyes.

  I raised an eyebrow at her. "I'm not wearing it on stream, Bea. If it'll make you feel better to know, I was planning on throwing it over whatever outfit I wore because of the weather."

  "Good. Do that." She nodded.

  I chose to ignore her strange behavior and turned to start organizing my set up to be moved. It was a tedious task as I untangled the knots of wires. Bea had proven herself to be zero help as she just ranted about nothing whilst I started moving things into boxes. This lasted about an hour before the doorbell rang.

I looked over my shoulder at Bea. "Go get Karl."

She groaned. "Why can't you do it?"

I looked pointedly at the monitor that I was carefully wrapping. "I'm busy."

Begrudgingly, Bea took her leave with a couple more complaints on her way out. I gently took care of the monitor before she came back with Karl in tow. I stood up and turned to look at them. "Hey, Cubby."

Karl had a smile on his face until it turned into confusion and he pointed at me. "Is that Sapnap's sweatshirt?"

"Yes." I gave him a plain answer, already tired of the question, before pointing at a box that I had packed. "Grab that and bring it out to Banks, please."