Part 14

Dear diary,
I'm shocked. I could control a vampire. I thought they were supposed to be the ones controlling us. As Rebekah let go of my wrist I quickly pulled it close to my chest my other hand wrapped around it for protection. Rebekah blinked the compulsion wearing off. Before Rebekah could say anything Tina started laughing. We all turned to her. "Your dealing with a physic" she scolded. "But it seems this one is special" she said tucking her curls behind her ear. "Stop with all the blabbering" Rebekah yelled "just fix my brother!" It became hard to breathe. I needed to sit down all the magic probably had drain me. "Love you alright?" Klaus asked noticing my pale skin growing paler. I nodded I couldn't go yet I needed to fix Kol. But how? I put my left hand over my eyes covering them. "What is she doing?" Elijah said. "Bloody hell" Kol said cracking his jaw. I lifted the hands from my face. If I couldn't see it how I could I know it was happening. I knew that it would where off as soon as they were out of view. I look over to see Kol moving his mouth around. "If you talk to anyone the way you did me I won't hesitate to take it away" I breathed. Kol nodded scared of what I would do next. My body was growing weak with every word I said. "Grace what's wrong?" Klaus asked. But I couldn't answer my throat felt like it was closing up. My hands went up to my throat holding it well I gasped for air. Klaus looked confused. What was happening to me? My skin felt like I was desiccating. It was turning a dark grey colour almost matching the walls of the kitchen. I looked over at Tina for help. She was a witch after all. But she was whispering a spell. She I was the one causing this. "Bite out your own tongue you witch" I managed to gasp. Tina stopped chanting and began biting. And I fell on my hands and knees onto the black hardwood floor coughing. "Stop" I told her. She obeyed. Blood dripping from her mouth. She wiped it way with her fingers. Everyone else was unaware of the situation but I was completely shocked. "Why?" I yelled at her confused by her betrayal.