Endlessly

Tonight was a show night, but it wasn't just another show, they were the closing act for Playlist Live. It's been a long week for the band: interviews, panels, meet and greets, making collabs. I took up Riker's suggestion and decided to make videos, too. I did singing and dance to lifestyle and beauty. It was fun to be stopped and loved on by random people. Plus, I meet a ton of YouTubers and Viners and we all planned on hanging out when we get back to LA. It was lunch time and the band had to go to rehearsal and I was left alone. I walked around the back rooms and found Meghan Rienks and Marissa Lace. We decided to go out to eat together. We came back and went to our beauty channel panel and vlogged it. I looked at my phone.

"Hey, y'all wanna see R5? I have backstage passes?" I smiled.

"Well, since you have backstage passes." Meghan said and we went through the back halls, so we wouldn't be attacked by fans and also get to the main stage quicker. We made it backstage and I introduced everyone.

"This is Marissa and Meghan and this is Ross, Riker, Rocky, Rydel, and Ellington/Ratliff."

"This is so exciting. I can't wait!" Marissa yelled over the crowd screaming.

"You have no idea." Ross said as the lights on the stage went dark. They huddle together and did their "Ready, Set, Rock." Pre show thing and ran onstage. They did their sets and we danced and song backstage. Ross took off his guitar and grabbed the mic.

"Okay, so you all know about my beautiful, fellow YouTuber, wonderful girlfriend?" The crowd cheered and Marissa poked my side making me laugh. "Well, we celebrated our year anniversary a couple a days ago, thanks for the edits and tweets by the way," more screaming, "I wanted to do something special for her with all you guys okay?" Screaming in approval, or at least I hope, "Okay, welcome Madi Byrd to the stage." Meg and Marissa pushed me on the stage. I fixed my Brandy Melville Jada dress as the crowd cheered for me and I waved as I walked over to Ross who took my hand. "So, how many of you have heard about a band called The Cab?" The crowd cheered and I raised my hand getting a laugh out of some of them. "Well they are Madi's favorite band and I have submitted to the fact that we are her next choice." I nodded and mouthed "totally" to him and looked at the crowd and made a face and shook my head, getting more laughs. "Anyway, they have a song that sums up most of my feelings for you and I want to sing it to you and everyone else who know the lyrics sing or get out your phone and do the light thing or even video it and post it on the old YouTubes as Madi calls it and tweet it to us. Anyways here we go."

Rydel started the piano intro and I knew I was already blushing before Ross even got to the first verse. He looked at me and started singing, "There's a shop on the street where they sell plastic rings for a quarter a piece, I swear it. Yeah, I know that's its cheap not like gold in your dreams but I hope you still wear it." He spun me around "Yeah,the ink my stain my skin and my jeans my all be ripped. I'm not perfect but I swear I'm perfect for you." He lead me to a stool and sat me down and continued to sing but still holding my hand and pulling back and forth like a dance. He continued to sing to the crowd but mostly to me. It was great, I was bopping along and the got the the last chorus he took my hand and placed me center stage "And  there no guarantee that this will be easy. It's not a miracle you need, believe me. Now I'm no angel I'm just me but I will love you endlessly. Wings aren't what you need, you need me." He turned me to face him and he took my hand again and held it in front of him. "There's a shop down the street where they sell plastic rings for a quarter a piece, I swear it. Yeah, I know that's it's cheap not like gold in your dreams but I hope that you still wear it." Looked me in the eyes. "Madi,  the past year has been the best year of my life. You are my dream girl, hot, smart, artsy, can quote Romeo and Juliet at the drop of a hat, You make my family, friends, and fans happy, You see the world through a pair of eye that only sees love and beauty, I knew I was falling for you ever since I almost fell in front of you, the day we meet. You are the love of my life and I don't want to be with anyone else. I should have done this on our anniversary date but I panicked but there no going back now. Will you Check yes Juliet?"

"Ross?"

He got down on one knee and pulled out a little box and opened it. "Will you marry me?"