Part 15

Dear diary,
Why is everyone always trying to kill me. "Why?" I yelled again slapping the hardwood floor as I stood up. I walked over to face her "I can force the reason from your lips" I said raising my eyebrows. Every step I took closer she took two back until she was backed into a corner. "Why?" I yelled for the third time. She ducked into the corner putting her hands above her head. Blocking her face. "Stop it, can't you see she scared" Elijah said in his deep british voice. I looked over my shoulder at him. "And I was almost died!" I yelled in responses. "Grace can you please not kill my witch" Klaus said with a frustrated look on his face. I shrugged. Klaus has given me a home it was the least I could do. Instead I took her arm pulling her up from her crouched position. She didn't let out a scream even though my fingers nails were digging into her skin drawing blood. I continued to pull her until we came to the booth inside the kitchen. I threw her onto the dark black leather seat. "Speak" I loudly said to her. "Wow I like his girl" Kol said looking around for the approval of others. "Kol it's not the time" I said giving him the death stare. He wasn't surprised with my commentary. "What if we..." Elijah began to say. "No" I interrupted "this is between her and me" I sternly said. I looked back over to see her trembling. I slowly took a seat beside her. "I wouldn't hurt you" I promised. "I just want to know the truth."