The first time

"Hey!"

At that, Piper looked up from her sketch, placing a hand over her eyes to block the sun and smiling a bit when she noticed Blaine standing there, beside her at the bleachers.

"Mr. Warbler!" She smiled, grabbing her bag and placing it on her other side as a way of offering Blaine a seat. "Hi."

"You know, you're gonna need to stop calling me that someday." Blaine said, as he sat down beside Piper. "I'm not a Warbler anymore. I'm in the New Directions now."

"Sorry. Old habits die hard." She shrugged a bit as he laughed.

"You know... We haven't talked much since you left to the Trouble Tones." He commented, as Piper sighed.

"Yeah, I'm sorry about that." She whispered, putting her pencil down as she closed her sketchbook. "It wasn't intentional, I swear."

"Oh, I know. It's no problem." Blaine assured with a smile. "I've just missed talking to you."

"I've missed talking to you too." Piper nodded. "So... Why don't we talk right now? I mean... It's what you came to me for, right?"

"I... I just..."

"Hey, don't worry. I'm here to help." Piper said, placing a comforting hand on his shoulder. "I can see something's in your mind. You want to tell me? Is it Kurt? Is everything okay with Kurt?"

"Everything is perfect with Kurt, actually..." Blaine said, a smile forming on his lips as soon as the name of his boyfriend was mentioned in conversation. Piper smiled at that. "I'm so happy with him..."

"And he's really happy with you." Piper said. "I would know. He doesn't shut up about you. Ever."

"That's actually really nice to hear." Blaine smiled a bit, before shaking his head as he turned to look at Piper instead. "But here's the thing... The other day... Kurt and I were talking and he asked me if I ever felt the urge to just... You know... Get wild... With him. And I said, sure I'd want to but I wouldn't want to make him uncomfortable."

"Okay..." Piper shook her head then with a frown. "Are we talking... Are we talking get wild as in... I don't know, bungee jumping or get wild as in... Having sex?"

"Yeah, we're definitely not talking about bungee jumping."

"Oh, okay."

"It's just... Kurt has always been... So... Innocent, you know? I mean, last year I could barely say the word sex around him and he'd get all flurstered. And now... Out of the sudden he's talking about tearing each other's clothes apart and everything."

"Oh, wow... He must really love you if he wants you to tear his clothes apart." Piper commented. "He barely even lets me touch anything in his closet."

"P, come on..." Blaine sighed then, as Piper laughed.

"Look... First of all, it's not with me that you need to have this conversation. It's with Kurt." She said, growing serious again, as Blaine sighed at her advice. "Second... Sure. Maybe he was all sweet and innocent last year, but you're clearly helping him in this department, so maybe he's ready now. The most important question here, though, is... Are you?"

***

"This emergency meeting is now in session." Rachel announced after hitting her small hammer on the desk as all the girls sat around her at her request. "I realize that we are a house divided but I need the advice of my girls. The last time I called a meeting like this was during our Madonna lesson, and all of you were wildly unhelpful. But it's been two years now and we've all grown up, so I'm optimistic. Finn and I were... Almost intimate."