Visit (Part 2)

Chungha's POV

Me and Sunmi had just left Jin's palace. We got in the carriage and headed to see Y/N. After many hours we had gotten to Jungkook's palace.

The guards let us in and the maids led us to Y/N's room. I knocked on the door. "Come in!" A voice yelled. We went in and saw Y/N sitting on her bed, hugging her pillow with a sad face. "Y/N? What happened?" I asked. Y/N quickly ran to us and jumped in our arms.

I heard soft cries. "Y/N what's wrong?" Sunmi asked. Y/N looked at us. She opened her mouth but words couldn't come out. "Talk to us." I said softly while caressing her hair.

"J-Jungkook r-raped me."

I gasped loudly as my eyes widened. I knew that Jungkook was cruel, but I never brought myself to believe that he could do this. Do something to an innocent young girl, who sacrificed her life for him. I hugged her tightly.

"H-he also whipped Irene for spilling tea on me." She said. He even whipped an innocent girl for one small mistake.

"We are going to get you out of here. We went to see your family. They have a plan to get you out of her." I whispered just in case Jungkook was near. "What?!" She practically yelled. "No, they can't. Like it or not I'm stuck here. They will be in danger." She said. "At least let us tell you the plan." Sunmi said. She nodded.

We began to tell her the plan.
"So they will bring Jungkook to the Devil's Tower?" I asked. "Yes." We said. Suddenly the door bursts open. It was Jungkook.

"Planning to take her away from me, hm?" He asked. We both went silent. He came to our faces. "It won't work." He said. "What exactly did you hear?" I asked. "You are lucky I didn't hear much. All I heard was that you had a plan. I wanted to hear more but work came up. But whatever it is, won't work." He said.

"Jungkook, please stop. I already denied the plan, I said I will stay with you." Y/N said lightly smiling. I wish that smile was real. I miss her real smile. The smile she gives when she is happy.

"Okay dear. But remember." He grabbed her chin. And whispered something, but I managed to hear. "Nothing will take you away from me." He said as he got up to leave. Before he left he gave us a glare.

We gave Y/N a hug. "We must leave now." Sunmi said. "I wish you both could stay, but it's dangerous for you to stay." She said as we both gave her a sad smile. "We will get you out of here." We reassured her, to which she responded with a small smile and a hug.

We left.

'We promise, we will get you out. I will get you out'

_____________________________
Hey y'all! 4 updated because I'm extra!

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY J-HOPE!

This book will soon be ending, however I will be publishing another book, more information will be told in future chapters of this book

This book will soon be ending, however I will be publishing another book, more information will be told in future chapters of this book. I also gave a lot of information about it on my conversation board earlier so make sure to check it out.

Make sure to vote or else..... I'll call Jimin short and blame it on y'all 👀 Jk Y'all.

So make sure to vote, comment, share, and follow for more!

Have a great day/night

Byeeeeeeee~~~~~

_____________________________