slender rising.

dear diary,

its bethany again im going to tell you what happened on the fourth of july.

it was a dark night and the wind kept opening the doors. the wind made a creepy noise it was as if a zombie was banging at the door and it was like a little girl was screaming. i was the only one in the house, my mom and dad were at work and my little sister was at a party. i was really scared. i couldnt get out of my bed because i was terrified i was only 15 that night now i am 18 and i still get nightmares. (You can't get nightmares cause you're dead)

anyways so i stayed in my bed. it was now 12:30, i couldnt believe it. the screaming stopped but the zombie like noises carried on until minutes later when i heard a door slam shut. i plucked up the courage to go downstairs. i went down, there was no one. so then i checked outside. it was cold and dark and the wind howled but then i heard another howl and a bush shook. i quickly ran inside closed the door and ran up the stairs. the howl i heard was not the wind. although i wanted it to be, it was a howl of a werewolf. (Werewolves are never mentioned again)

i was so so... i dont know what i was but i know i jumped into bed and pulled my quilt over my head so my feet were sticking out a bit. i have a reason. i have had the same quilt for three years because it used to be my little brothers so i kept it to remember him. today three years ago my brother got dared to stand in the middle of the road. he was only five and all his friends were doing it (whose letting their five year olds play in the road) so he didnt think ahead and so he took the dare. as he walked into the middle of the road a bus came.

i am so close to my sister now and i try to protect her in every way i can. i would hate for anything to happen to her. (omg the foreshadowing) i would hate myself forever. everything bad happens to me (the drama) my brother died and my parents are getting a divorce and i am struggling with the stress of the divorce and the confusion of my younger sister.

so back to the story, it was now about three in the morning and i started to hear the zombie noise again but no screaming or howls but it sounded like someone was dragging something on the floor.

i reached for the very thin, pale pink coloured blanket that used to be my sisters as i reached for it i fell off the bed. i quickly grabbed the blanket and jumped back into my bed. i pulled the quilt over my head and put the blanket at my feet and tucked it down the side of the bed, for some reason i always feel more safe if my full body is covered in brothers quilt and sisters blanket. (like yea i get it but that really wasnt something you needed to explain)

suddenly my window unlocked itself and a little bird flew through with a piece of paper and then pecked my head and flew away. on the paper it said go downstairs and it had blood like writing on it.

i took my quilt off my bed and took the blanket downstairs with me. as i walked downstairs the stairs creaked and a man quickly ran into the other room. it was like off tv shows when you cant see who it was but you knew it was a man and you knew they werent friendly. i walked down. (fuck, the suspense is real)

five more steps and i was at the bottom. i went into the living room: no one was there. so i went into the kitchen and i saw something. a brunette, a small girl. it was my sister. i started to cry. both siblings died on the same night this was destiny it was my time to die. (who the fuck did i think i was!)

i saw something on the wall written in her blood saying "you need to..." suddenly something hit off my head and i fell into a deep sleep.

the next thing i knew i was in a forest i had the quilt and the blanket with me and the only thing i knew was, not my name, it was the thing i read on the wall. ALL I REMEMBER IS THAT I NEED TO FIND THE SIGNS !!!  (i felt so proud writing that coz its what it actually says in the game lol)

i got out of the forest and i saw a car there was something on the car it was stained, ripped and it was stuck on a wooden board. i think its a sign, i got closer and closer. it had blood like writing on it, it said you can never escape even if you die. i was scared.

IT WAS AS IF I WAS IN A VIRTUAL GAME  !!!

i took twenty steps north and a red arrow appeared above my head it pointed me to the east. i moved three steps, turned around the corner. (the literary genius of the last sentence) there was a brown hut. i looked for an entrance but there wasnt one. on the back wall there was another sign pinned up it said he is coming for you.

suddenly the ground started to shake, my eyesight went blurry and all i saw was a man dressed in black. i turned around and ran away screaming. it was terrifying. i had not seen anything like it before.

i kept running until i regained my eyesight. the first thing i saw was a church and a graveyard. i went into the grave yard and on one of the graves it said slender rising with a little eye symbol between them. also it said find eight signs or youll be mine. i had already found two so i needed six more. then i found the third. it was on a wall in the middle of nowhere. it said you cannot leave.

it took me five minutes to find the fourth and fifth. it took ages to find the sixth. now i was looking for the seventh sign. i had many encounters with the man that night, i realised that the grave was for the man that was chasing me. (literally how?) he wasnt human he was a ghost.

during my search for the sign i went into three forests and about a million huts i turned around the corner the red arrow was back. it pointed west so i took seven steps and there it was, it was a dead end. but at the back was a sign on the wall. i walked forward.

i read: hes behind you. it was happening again. the ground started to shake again, my eyesight deteriorated again. i turned around, the man was there again. (wtf did i think using 'again' so many times was cool) but it wasnt exactly like the last time, i was in a dead end, i couldnt just run and scream, i was trapped. (okay but why did i decide to use so many comers in this sentence and not the rest of the story, but low key that sentence slapped) the man came closer to me, his eight arms trapped me as if he was giving me a big hug. the scary thing was he was a face less ghoul.

i fell asleep again, next thing i knew i was in a car it was the car i saw when i got out of the forest. i was lying in the back seat it was uncomfy and my back was hurting. slender was driving. we stopped, he got out, he helped me out.

i was at a doorway, an angel welcomed me in. i was in heaven. (not slender man taking me to heaven) slender man pushed me through the door. all my clothes became white. the only things i had brought with me was the quilt and blanket. (you mean to tell my you dragged your raggy ass quilt round the forest while you were being chased by a murder man, fuck off) it was really quiet so i sat on a white stool and read a book about the angel rules (i actually hate myself) the book was very thick and the writing was very small. there were a lot of rules to get my head around. (youre going to hell for writing this story, stop kidding yourself with your dumb angel rules)

(now for the real drama)

i suddenly see something that i remember, something familiar. it was a brunette, a small girl. (ooo the callbacks) it was my sister. i started to cry. it was the happiest thing ever but i started to cry more when i seen a blonde, a small boy. it was my brother.

that night i was fifteen my sister was thirteen and my brother was eight now i am eighteen my sister is sixteen and my brother is eleven. we all live happily in heaven as a proper family.

THE END !!! (Thank fuck that's over)