Notes part

Dream Smp

Writing by Izsabella (Bella / me)

Spoiler warning

When did dream SMP start?

The Dream SMP or DSMP was started in May 2020 and is an invite-only server that features 33 of the top Minecraft content creators like Thomas "TommyInnit" Simons, "Wilbur Soot" Gold, and George "GeorgeNotFound" Davidson.

On December 26, 2019, Dream uploaded the first video in this series, titled "Beating Minecraft But My Friend Tries to Stop Me".

What is the Dream Smp?

The Dream SMP (formerly known as the Dream Team SMP), is a private, whitelisted survival multiplayer (SMP) series played by the Dream Team and their friends. It is famous for also being a roleplay server, with an engaging plot and a long history of alliances, factions, eras, and characters.

Smp wars

L'Manberg War, also known as First Great War of the Dream SMP or War for L'Manbergian Independence, is a war that took place from July 25, 2020 to August 2, 2020. The war was declared by Dream after Wilbur Soot declared independence from the Dream SMP and created L'Manberg.

It is highly disrespectful to send hate towards anyone, so please refrain from doing so at any point. The Manberg vs Pogtopia War, also considered the Second Great War of the Dream SMP, was a major conflict that occurred on November 16, 2020.

Facts:

BT ( Before Tommy)

The "Before Tommy Era"was the beginning of the Dream SMP. In the beginning, the server was introduced as the survival world and only composed of the and a few close friends. Everyone lived close to each other and the was the core of the server.

AT (After Tommy)

The "After Tommy Era" saw a huge growth of members, nearly doubling the amount of the Before Tommy Era. As a result, the SMP had many more well-known events and builds than before. During this era, and took place. Historical builds during this era include , , , , Tubbo's and , and many more.

During this period, nine new members joined the server.

The "War for L'Manberg's Independence" was an era of war between and . A new nation of L'Manberg was created after being tired of the Dream SMP thwarting drug trade that L'Manberg's economy relied on. War broke out after refused to give L'Manberg independence. Many battles were fought, and members of the server were split. Historical builds were built in L'Manberg during this era included the and .

The "After L'Manberg War" was an era of L'Manberg growth and the establishment of the religion and occurred. and joined L'Manberg, and many new buildings were built near L'Manberg by L'Manbergians. The era also saw the addition of and , sparking new building projects on the . In addition, a war between Sapnap and Fundy known as also occurred, and an incident where Tommy ran over Dream with a minecart led to .

The L'Manbergian Election was an era of campaigning, mainly between and , for the presidency of . The election was originally started by and to consolidate power, but Quackity and entered the race. Late in the election, two third parties also joined the race for presidency.