Z E R O ; where it all started

⋇⋆🩰⋆⋇ where it all started ⋇⋆🥋⋆⋇

"oh shit"

11:24pm
las vegas, nevada
devils garden strip club

young eight year old y/n was in the back room of a strip club where her mom worked. of course, being young and naive y/n believed her mother when she said she serves the tables there instead of realizing she's actually their best stripper.

so as y/n's mother left the back room to "serve tables" y/n was already growing bored until she remembered that they keep a snacks in a bag across the room. as she walked across the room she walked by the double doors her mother told her not to go through, except they weren't closed.

the doors were wide open leaving young y/n to set her eyes on a woman dancing on a pole. interested in how the woman danced y/n was drawn torwards the doors, eyes gleaming in shock and admiration as the woman on the pole was doing lots of cool spins, twists and somehow kicking as well.

y/n admiring the woman dancing had completely forgotten that she was walking and nearly walked right on stage with the woman she had been giving heart eyes to until she felt someone pull her hand back stopping her from doing so.

y/n of course not even realizing someone was holding her hand until she tried to take another step but couldn't because of the person holding her hand stopping her. not wanting to take her eyes of the woman dancing amazingly on the pole she hesitantly turned around to face the person whose hand she was now holding.

"are you lost darling?" asked the dark skinned woman holding her hand. she seemed to have been wearing gold colored clothing that bearly covered her at all and her make up was wonderfully done, she looked like a goddess.

y/n slid her hand out of the woman's hand and nodded a quick no before turning back and watching the woman dance some more in pure awe. "she's awesome isn't she" asked the same dark skinned woman whose hand y/n previously held.

y/n nodded yes as she didn't take her eyes off the woman dancing. "yeah, your mom is pretty cool" the woman said. y/n whipped her head around and looked at the dark skinned woman in shock, no way the lady dancing on the pole was her mother.

she hesitated to turn back and watch the woman dancing but when she did, she couldn't believe it. her mom said she was a waitress her not a pole dancer. still shocked and a bit confused y/n turned back to the woman she was talking to and asked "that's my mom?"

the woman looked at y/n before saying "well yeah, you're y/n aren't you? your mom is the best dancer we've got here!" y/n turned to look at the woman pole dancing once more when it clicked, "that's my mom!" y/n said ecstatically.

y/n smiled brightly as she watched her mom twist and spin on the pole stunningly. she was in pure astonishment, she couldn't even begin to process how she was dancing with the pole like that. the way her arms basically carried her entire weight and how she was able to make it look so graceful.