Boys

3rd person pov:

A girl woke up, gasping for air. Her ears ringing. Pain shot through her head as a headache passed.

She felt something rise in her throat, a liquid that stung the roof of her mouth. It spilled out from between her lips onto the grate-like floor, that's when she finally had a chance to take in her surroundings.

A metal box, crates, possibly with supplies.

Oink.

The girl jumped in shock. What. The. Hell. The Y/H/C girl shuffled closer to the sound. Oink. There it was again, she knew it was a pig, she'd seen one before. But alas, she couldn't remember with who. No details about who the girl had seen a pig with. No face, no name, no nothing. Heck, she couldn't even remember her own name.

Why is she there? Who is she? Where is she going? What's her name? How old is she? What does she look like?

All questions that couldn't be answered.

Her eyes had adjusted to the gloom by now so she had a little look around. Just as she stood up the cage decided to move. It was a quick jolt, it sent her falling straight back down to the floor as well as a crate that -unluckily for her- landed on her ankle. The teenage girl let out a Yelp as pain shot through her leg.

"Hello!? Can anybody hear me!?" She called out, her voice a little hoarse but mostly in tact.

Then a ceiling came into view.

"Oh Christ." She said to literally nobody. The girl shuffled into a corner behind the crates. An alarm blared, a very loud deafening sound that was accompanied by a red light. She took the chance to have a look at her foot, it didn't look broken, so she settled for just bruised. How did she know that? Did she have some sort of medical training before all this?

The cage came to a stop, as abruptly as it started. The red light turned green and then turned off. She hid herself further behind the crates as the doors opened and the lid to the cage lifted.

"There's no one there?" This confirmed her hiding spot was a good one.

"Did they forget to send a greenie?" She put her hair behind her ear and sneaked a peak at what was happening. Big mistake.

All she saw was teenage boys. All different heights, skin colours, hair colours, eye colours, you name it. Every single boy, was different from the one standing next to him. Unluckily, they spotted her too.

"There! Alby go get him!" One of them yelled.

The girl got annoyed that they had assumed she was one of them. A boy. No. Just no. "Excuse me, I am not a boy thank you very much. And let me tell you, I'm glad I'm not." She stood up, not moving from her corner.

"Alby, get her out of the box so we can all have a good look at her!" Another boy shouted. This statement aroused many others.

"I call dibs!"

"Maybe they want us to reproduce or something..."

"Ew! Why would they do that!? Everyone would end up related!"

"She looks hot!"

"She will so be mine."

"Alby just get her out and make sure these shanks don't touch her, she must be so confused." Another voice said. British this time. The voice of reason, that's for sure. The girl guessed that Alby was the leader of these twats.

"Newt, can you go check if she's alright? She's standing a little funny." Little did the guys know, the girl was taking in everything in the box. Looking for some sort of weapon close by that she could grab just in case. She spotted a small dagger on the floor quite near where she stood.

The girl had come up with a master plan while the guys had been chattering away. And then, she pretended to faint. She fell right close to the dagger as she had previously planned.

"Bloody hell- oh god! Greenie!" The Brit said. He sounded like he cared, she decided she wouldn't actually use the dagger on him, but to hell would she threaten him with it if he came too close. She hadn't seen him, but she found familiarity in his voice. Like she had heard it countless times before. She pushed the feeling away.

(Y..., wicked is good. A voice rang through her ears, the first word was muffled she hoped whoever it was would repeat what they had said, they didn't. She carried on with her plan and slowly grabbed the dagger and slipped the handle up her sleeve so that the tip was by her fingers.

"Oh my god Newt, honestly. Stop being so careful! She's out cold, just lift her out!" Another boy, this one with funny eyebrows, jumped into what they had called the 'box'

"Gally stop. We don't want to scare her." Newt said.

"Oh-kay, oh-kay, I get it Newt, you care for the she-bean don't you? Well guess what? So do I! So I'm going to help her out of the box and get a good first impression." Gally said pointing a finger in Newts direction. All the Brit did was roll his eyes at his friend.

The girl braced herself to jump up and use the mini sword against the oncoming threat of stupidity. As he neared, she braced herself to be ready to jump up hella quickly and use that weapon she had obtained. But then she thought better of it and continued to pretend that she was out cold. She edited her plan.

Once out of the box,

She'd make a run for it.

"See Newt? She's fine. I can just lift her out of the box and then we can introduce ourselves." He leant down to pick the girl up. She was very light, Gally lifted her up and out easily.

He was looking her up and down the entire time. Newt glaring at him, making sure he didn't try anything.

Your POV:

I felt his eyes burning into me, looking me up and down. I wanted to use the dagger on him so badly. But, I stuck with my plan and 'played faint' until I was out.

He -surprisingly- laid me down gently then went to help his friend out the box. I knew I had to make my dash soon, otherwise the boys would've crowded around me and then -no escape.

So I did.

I shot up, and showed the dagger to anyone who tried to stop me. And then I made a run for it. I scanned my surroundings, no exit. Shit!So I headed for the forest.