"S-shoto?"

It was an average Saturday day for izuku, wake up get breakfast and go back to his dorm to watch a movie. Well, except for the last part, see it was the four month anniversary of todoroki and izuku being together. Izuku had planned to go surprise hi boyfriend with breakfast in bed and his favourite movie.

As he walked towards todoroki's slightly open door he heard a very odd noise. "Mmm" there it was again. Izuku slowly opened the door immediately dropping the tray, smashing the two bowls and plates.

"S-shoto" was all he could manage saying. He had just walked in on his boyfriend todoroki and ex-best friend bakugo kissing while bakugo was straddling his waist.

"Kaccan...why?...". Izuku said slowly trying not to cry.

"Because I don't love you anymore midoria, you weren't giving me what I wanted and bakugo does"

"THEN WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!" Shouted izuku, there were now pools of tears running down his face. "IF YOU DIDN'T WANT TO BE WITH ME YOU COULD HAVE JUST SAID INSTEAD OF CHEATING ON ME WITH BAKUGO!"

Bakugo was now shocked, izuku NEVER says his last name. Just then he heard the door slam shut and he slowly looked at todoroki.
"That damn nerd is going to pay for interrupting us" he paused. "And I know exactly how to do it"

"And how is that?"

"All we have to do is....."

Hi this is the author and I would just like to say that I'm not very consistent with my upload tines. Also this is my first MHA story so bear with me is I mess up any spellings on the names

thank you

yours sincerely
~Author