Ignored?

"Hey guys!" Izuku said happily as he walked into class. The only reason he wasn't crying about yesterday was because Midoriya being Midoriya, he didn't want any sympathy or anyone to worry.

"..." there was no answer.

"Guys?Is something wrong?" He asked quietly.

"Of course there's something wrong! You cheated on todoroki with a random freaking person!" Shouted bakugo, as he hid behind a mask of false concern and anger.

"But I-." Izuku tried to speak up.

"You should be ashamed of yourself!" Said Iida with his hands in the chopping motion.

"I can't believe we were ever friends." Muttered Uraraka.

"I never ev-." He tried to talk again, tears started to form in his eyes and his fists clenched.

"I'm done with your shi-." Todoroki started but was cut short by Midoriya shouting.

"ENOUGH"

Everyone stood shocked.
Midoriya never shouts.
It's not something any of the Midoriya family does unless they are really mad.

"YOU, you're a f*cking liar! I NEVER did any of what you just accused me of. HE is the one that cheated on ME yesterday with BAKUGO F*CKING KATSUKI. I didn't cheat. And before you ask why I had entered the room happy this morning, it's because I didn't want anyone to worry or ruin an inspiring hero's chance at 'changing the world' which they obviously aren't cut out for if they start lies and rumours about the people they cheated on when they find you f*cking another dude!"

"Is this true?" A deadly internet came from the yellow caterpillar that just entered the room.

" n-no" todoroki said, nervously, he had just been caught out after all.

Bakugo looked away in shame. He to was annoyed that he had been called out.

"Yes" Izuku stated confidently.

"Now if you excuse me, I have to go make a phone call."