Feaver

Jonah's P.O.V

"Wake up! I was screaming at Daniel who was laying next to me covered in blood. Something was after us, it was dark large, and horrifying. It had hit Dani and he wasn't moving

"What if they never wake up?" I screamed out of fear and desperation. I dragged Daniel's limp body behind me trying to get away from the thing that was chasing us. Then I saw the faces of Christian Bam Bam, Sunshine, Crawford, Nessa, JC, Zach, Jack, Corbyn. Daniels's body disappeared to join the faces they started whispering then it got louder till they were chanting it.

"Everyone will leave you! They will not make it! It's all your fault! They all will suffer because of you!" Over and over again until that's all I could hear. Then the thing chasing Daniel and I appeared sending waves of fear crashing into my body. It spoke in a voice as hard as nails. As cold as ice and as sharp as a blade. His words cut into my skin.

"You should have been there, but you were not. You should have stayed with them but you have not. You are a failure and will never be loved. You will never be loved. It is all your fault." As every word was said I was stabbed, blood was pouring out of me. Then the thing looked at me and my body was on fire. I screamed and screamed-

"JONAH! Wake up!" Someone was shaking me awake, I was sure I was still on fire. All I could do was collapse onto the bed before I could hit the headboard arms caught me. I couldn't get the voice out of my head. I was shaking and crying unsure of who was holding me. I was so sure that all my friends were going to hate me every day and they blamed me for all of their problems.

"Jo it's ok. It's gonna be okay." Crawford said, he kept repeating it until I calmed down enough to breathe somewhat normally. I looked down and through the tears, I saw a makeshift bed on the floor with a very worried Nezza, Crawford's girlfriend. My eyes landed on a harsh red light of the alarm clock, three am. Oops

"I'm sorry," I whispered Nezza got up and hugged me,

"Oh, Jo, whatever you think is your fault I know is not true. You are a wonderful and sweet guy. You are always there for your friends. And you are not causing us any trouble. I came over to see how Dani, Chris, and Bam Bam were. Crawf invited me to stay and thought it would be a good idea to stay up here with you. Turns out he was right. Jo everyone in this house and there is people who are not in the house that love and care about you. " Nezza was now at the end of the bed, Crawf behind her. I honestly didn't deserve friends like these but I was glad they were here. After a few minutes of sad silence, Crawford spoke up.

"I know that it's three am, but Jo hasn't eaten for at least 48 hours and it's good to eat after a heavy conversation, so you guys wanna go to Chipotle?" Nezza and I cracked up. Eventually, we got semi-ready and I went to check on everyone. Chris was talking to himself but I could not do anything. No one was sleeping well, we were too worried about Dani and Sunshine. Jack was on the floor in Bam Bams room, Corbyn was on the floor in between the couches Dani and Sunshine were on. Zack was sleeping in an armchair with a thin blanket covering him. We left not too worried about anything.

My head hurt and I was hot. At first, I thought it was just from the dream, I'm sure it was because of lack of food, worrying, and a bunch of other things. I would be okay when we got food.

"Jo? You gonna be warm enough it's 25 degrees outside." Crawford and Nezza both had jackets on because of the cold, but my skin felt like it was on fire.

"Nah, I will be fine." Crawford and Nezza shared a look and before anyone could say anything I went out the door, saying I was going to drive. I heard their laughter from the walkway. I shook my head I was seeing double. I tossed the keys to Nezza, who looked at me in shock.

"I thought you were gonna drive?" I shrugged and got into the passenger seat. Spending most of the 20-minute drive in a dream-like state.

"Jo? You gonna go in with us?" Nezza and Crawford were standing at the passage door holding each other while staring at me. I nodded my head and got out of the car. The world was really spinning.

"Wow Jo, you gonna be okay?" Crawford's hands were steading me I hadn't realized I was about to fall. I looked at them and smiled.

"Sorry, I am just hungry, tired, and stressed. They took my answer knowing I had not eaten in two days, and I was really worried about the others. And the little sleep I had gotten was anything but restful. We went inside when Crawford bumped into me.

"Dear Heaven, Jonah you are on fire right now." I waved away his concern and started ordering some food, trying to ignore the burning in my head.

"Jonah." I went to grab food and then the world started spinning. Faster and faster I felt myself fall but could not do anything to stop myself from hitting the floor.

"Jonah!" Nezza ran over to me yelling for help.

"He has a fever!" Someone shouted, Crawf and Nezza were crying with all the uncertainty. I wasn't sure but the world was spinning and going dark all at once. The last thing I heard was Nezza asking Crawford what the hell was going on. Then the world went black.

Hey all! Thank you for reading chapter 4! Means so much! Don't forget to say what you think. The next chapter out soon! Love yall! Remember to stay strong stay you stay beautiful! Bye!