Draco and Hermione

Draco Malfoy walked down the hall that leads to the library because that's where he knew Hermione Granger would be, today would be the day he would tell her how he feels about her. Draco really liked Hermione and now he didn't care that she was muggle born, he didn't want to hide behind his pure blood anymore. He walked in the library and as he thought she was there sitting at and old wooded table reading a book about the after effects some potions might have. Draco took a deep breath and walked towards her with nerves running through him, he sat next to her.
"Uh interesting book you have there Hermione" Draco said with a nervous smile. Hermione looked at him quite weirdly.
"Uh yeah it's quite good" Hermione muttered weirdly. Then she looked at him fully. "What are you doing Malfoy? Is this another trick?" She asked looking rather pissed.
"I'm sorry uh no this isn't a trick, I just wanted to talk to you, to uh tell you something" Draco said nervously.
"Go on then" Hermione said looking at her book again.
"You see Hermione, I am very sorry for the way I have treated you for the last 4 years, I have been trying to hid the fact that I like you, ever since 1st year really. I've been a fool not telling you earlier, I was afraid what my Slytherin friends would think but I don't care anymore." Draco said taking a deep breath. Hermione looked at him blankly she had no idea what to say, she did think he was handsome ofcourse, no girl would think differently.
"You're joking right?" Hermione said.
"No I'm not" Draco said seriously. "Can we be friends atleast?" Draco asked. Hermione was shocked.
"Uh let me think about it, I'll talk to you later Draco." Hermione said.
Draco smiled at her saying his first name, she loved the sound of her voice.
*
The next day Draco had been sitting in transfiguration, he hadn't realised he was staring at Hermione until crabbe hit him in the arm.
"Ow, what?" Draco asked.
"What are you doing staring at the mudd blood?" Crabbe asked in disgust.
"Don't call her that" Draco growled.
"Why do you care?" Crabbe asked with a hint of laughter in his voice.
"Because I like her okay!" Draco yelled, the whole class stopped talking and stared at him, Draco looked at Hermione and turned red. He looked around to everyone else and stormed out embarrassed. Hermione stood up and rushed after him. Draco saw her coming and pulled her in the cleaners closet l, Hermione screamed.
"Lumos" Draco muttered and light filled the room. "Shh, sorry" Draco said frowning, Hermione stopped screaming and turned red.
Draco kissed her passionately before he could think about it and to his surprise she kissed back. When they pulled apart Draco looked in her eyes.
"I'm sorry for everything I've done" Draco said with truth all over his face.
"I know, I over heard your conversation with crabbe" Hermione said smiling.
"Will you be my girlfriend?" Draco asked. Hermione nodded. "I promise not to let you down Hermione"