Chapter One: Arrival in Windmill Village

Flash! Boom! Pit! Pat! HOWL! Flash! BOOM! It was a long night. It was already going to be a long night when the worst hurricane that hit the Goa Kingdom. But it was the perfect time for her to arrive in the port of Fooscha Village, or Windmill Village. And with her, she brought a bundle that would not stop crying.

"It's okay, my dear. We're almost to safety. You don't need to cry anymore." the woman told the baby as she nestled her forehead against her daughter's.

The baby girl could not stop crying, but that didn't stop her mother from walking off the ship. Her mother had come this far. Had traversed the seas. Searching for the one person in the world that she trusted more than her dead husband. Even more than her brothers and her father. Hopefully he was still here.

Hopefully Monkey D Garp still lived (or passed through) Fooscha Village. The woman continued on walking through the village, her feet remembering how to get to the Monkey residence before her mind could comprehend in. She had to make it to him. So he could protect her daughter for her. To protect her from them.

He had already done that for the Pirate King's toddler of a son, so why wouldn't he do it for her? His former comrade-in-arms against the Pirate King before Gold Roger turned himself in. The woman stopped in front of the door. The light is still on.

The woman knocked on the door. Some shuffling from the other side of the door before it swung open to reveal the Vice Admiral of the Marines. "[M/N], what are you doing here?"

"I need you to take care of my daughter. Protect her. For me." the woman, [M/N], pleaded with him.

"Where's [F/N]?" he asked her.

"He died. So I could get out of my home. Now please take my daughter." the woman pushed her brown hair out of the way of her [E/C] eyes as she passed the crying bundle into his arms.

"And where will you go?" he asked her.

"No clue. But promise me, you'll keep the Navy off my radar. I... I don't trust the world government anymore." [M/N] told him. "Not after what I've been through." I risk them finding me and her if I stay here for too long. I need to get this over with.

"Why do you think I can raise her?"

"You're taking care of your grandson for Dragon right? And you took custody of the Portgas kid right? What's one more to be responsible of?" the woman shrugged her shoulders at him.

"Your daughter... she's safe with me."