Pregnant- Richard Camacho

Y/N's P.O.V

(You and Richard have been married for about a yr)

I hadn't been feeling good for the most of this month and I still hadn't got my period. At this point I have my thoughts that I'm most likely pregnant but I also didn't want to rush to conclusions because I could just be sick and I really don't want Richard to get excited if I'm only sick.

"Y/N??" Richard asked as I was laying in bed still and just didn't want to get up "yeah?" I mumbled into the pillow "maybe we should go get you checked out baby you still look pale" Richard leaned over and kissed my cheek 'ah yes I look like death from the throwing up' I thought "I really don't want to" I yawned "i know but we really need to make sure you okay because you have been throwing up a lot" I sighed and nodded "fine" I said giving in knowing Richard would have take me whether I wanted to or not.

At the hospital

"Richard can we just leave. These test are taken so long and my butt hurts from sitting here" he laughed quietly "no baby they'll be back in here soon" I groaned and leaned my head on his shoulder.

Just after I got comfy the doctor came back in "good news you're not sick but congratulations you are pregnant. About a month along" she smiled "I'll be back with your paper work in a minute" my mouth was just opened in shock "Nena were gonna have a baby" he whispered, I turned my head and cried happy tears. This was definitely going to be amazing.

We got home an hour later and Richard was trying to find was to tell his daughter and my step daughter Aaliyah that she was about to be a big sister and I couldn't wait to see everyone's reactions to the news of our pregnancy.