Explanations

So first off, this isn't going to be a regular Sokeefe human AU fanfiction. I know most of them (not all, just mostly the ones I've read) have the basic plotline of Sophie moves, meets Keefe and all her other friends, she and Keefe have some moments, Fitz is jealous, then sometimes at the end Keefe has to go somewhere because of his stupid parents.

And I'm not saying my story is a special gem that is oh-so unique. I'm just saying that it's different, and that might not even be a good thing.

I originally had the idea for this by writing a bunch of non-fandom-related one-shots, but the first one I thought of had a similar dynamic to Sophie and Keefe's relationship, so I decided to mold it into a Sokeefe story.

And I know, I know. Cynthia, how irresponsible of you to start another Sokeefe story when you haven't completed any of your other stories yet! Disgraceful!

I will try to update this as often as I can, hopefully, the most time between updates being a week or so. But I can't promise anything. I just thought that this would be fun.

Aaaaand that's basically it for the explanation. I will make sure to have plenty of Sokeefe action, write as many chapters as possible, and write many, many words. So basically, writing until my fingers fall off. It's your fault! (No actually it's not since this was my whole idea, but it's fun to blame other people, right? I'm being sarcastic)

One last thing: The chapters will be written from both Sophie and Keefe's point of view, like in Unlocked, one chapter Sophie, one chapter Keefe, and so on.