Run

~Gulf's POV~

I'm so tired of all of this.

Whoever said being a god would be a miracle or the best way to live...

I hate being a god...

I hate Kane even more...

I hate filthy men who try to touch me...

I don't want to deal with this anymore...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wake the fuck up!"

I jolted awake to be pulled out of my bed and onto the cold floor by my so called 'husband'.

I felt a kick to my stomach before feeling him lift me up by my hair. I bit my lips to muffle my sounds of pain, drawing blood from how hard I was biting down.

"Get the fuck up and put on these clothes. Dad's holding a feast today and I need you to look your best and act like a perfect wife. Go clean yourself up and change. After that I need you to pour me a glass of beer before we go."

I held back my tears before he let go and walked out of my room inside my house. I hated those damn clothes he gave me. They barely covered my body and it was made out of thin material.

I hated them so much.

I went to my bathroom and took out the medicine I got from Diana that she got from her twin brother Marcus.

(That's the first name that came to mind and I don't know why)

I used it to apply to my wounds, it worked fast but not fast enough. I sighed before taking off my sleeping robes and let it fall to the ground looking at the new bruise that littered the side of my stomach. I rubbed some medicine on that one before applying more to the other bruises that covered my body.

Whenever he made me wear those clothes he always had one of his servants bring makeup to cover them up. A battered and bruised wife didn't look good or perfect.

I ran myself a warm bath before sinking in and just started thinking like I always did.

Why didn't anyone help me when I asked them to so I could avoid being taken by that monster?

Why was I so weak to not be able to protect myself?

Why me?

I felt tears prickle my eyes before I closed them and refused to let them fall. I refuse to give the satisfaction to Kane that he can make me cry and break.

I got out and put a towel around my waist before taking another medicine that helped take away my pain. I saw my other bottle of medicine that helps me sleep at night. I looked at it before it dawned on me.

How could I be so stupid?

That's all I need.

I can give it to him and go.

How did I not think of this any sooner?