Learn

~Gulf's POV~

My honey still loves me.

He doesn't hate me.

I already explained to him about the new weird powers that helped me come back from the dead. I even told him how I would need to train myself how to control it. I don't want to hurt him or our baby.

Right now I'm feeding Tharn his breakfast. He's so much like his daddy. Mew is at his desk typing something. I'm happy.

Suddenly I didn't hear the clicking of the keyboard anymore.

"Tua-aeng, you will stay with us right? You'll come home now?"

"I will if you want me to."

"I will always want you to come home. I don't ever want to leave you again. I want us to be happy again and with our son now."

"Then we'll be happy again. I'll come home again."

Home will be wherever my honey and our baby is.

"Honey, are you not going to eat breakfast?"

You have to eat. My honey needs to be healthy.

"I will in a minute. What do you want to eat?"

"I don't know. What do you want to eat?"

"Uhh, let's just eat some toast like Tharn."

I nodded my head as I wiped some stray jelly off of my baby's face. He giggled before planting himself on my chest.

"Mommy left sky. Mommy no hate me."

Wait what!?

I pulled him back before rubbing his little face.

"What do you mean mommy doesn't hate you?"

"Balia say mommy is star. I think mommy no like Tharn. That's why mommy never kissy night night or hug."

What did they tell my baby!?

"No baby. Mommy was just sick. Mommy really wanted to be with you! Mommy will never hate you! Mommy loves you! Mommy will always kiss you good night and give you hugs anytime you want!"

I held him to my chest while kissing his head. I'm so sorry baby. Mommy is really really sorry.

"So mommy stay?"

I nodded my head.

"Mommy is staying....mommy won't leave you or your daddy alone ever again."

I saw Mew out of the corner of my eye and saw he had tiny tears in his eyes.

I've caused you both so much pain....

Don't worry.

I'll do everything I can to make up all the lost time and memories together. I felt arms wrap around me and I saw Mew sitting with us on the couch.

He pressed his lips against my head and then he held both of us to his chest. The warmest and softest place in the universe.