THE PARTY

MINERVA'S P.O.V 

It was friday and I went to school, it was another day. People still kept talking about me. I was popular but not in a good way. Even my friends stop talking to me, since people were saying that I was Tony Stark Sugar Baby. It made me mad but my father told me to ignore them. It was going to be Tony's birthday party. I didn't know what to give him. I mean, he has everything! Tony knew I wasn't as rich as him! That day after school Amber, the mean girl of school was bugging me. I was waiting for the bus to go home, when she passed in her car with her friends.

"Look everyone! She is waiting the bus. Didn't sugar daddy Tony stark come to pick you up?
 Did he replace you with someone younger?" Amber said. 

"Or maybe prettier!" Her friend said and started laughing. I just ignore her and looked away. They left, not before throwing some drink at me. I cried and took the bus soaking wet. I came home and saw a letter from my dad, he wrote that he had to leave to San Francisco for the weekend to work and was coming back home on Tuesday. I went to my room and went to my bed. I was feeling depressed like a hormonal teenager. My phone rang and I saw it was Pepper. 

"Hello?" I said wiping my tears. 

"Hey sweety! Are you okay?" She asked. 

"Yeah, I have alergies, I think" I lied. 

"Okay, well since you know that tomorrow is Tony's birthday party and I wanted to see if you want me to pick you up tomorrow?" She offered. 

"Yeah Peps. That would be nice, thank you" I said quietly. 

"Are you sure you are okay?" She asked. She was so nice to me, that made me miss my mom. Then I started crying. 

"No, I had a really bad day. " I said. She offered to come and pick me up so I won't be alone but I told her that I was going to stay and work on something on my garage. 

"Just like Tony" She mumbled. I laughed a little. 

"How is Tony? We haven't talk in a few days." I said. 

"Well, I don't know. He is being Tony and doesn't talk to us about what is going on. He looks sick." Pepper said with a worried tone on her voice. 

"I hope his party makes him feel better. " I said. 

"I hope so." Pepper said and we hang up.

 I went to my garage and worked on a motor, when I saw a picture of Tony and me. The one that was in the newspaper the time he donated money to my school. When he made me laugh, calling me "Mini Stark". I missed that Tony. I had a idea for a birthday gift. I went to my closest drugstore and printed some pictures of us from my phone. There were pictures of Tony and me eating ice cream. Us eating cheeseburgers, us making faces in his workshop and us playing around. There was one of us that it was my favorite. It was a picture of Tony sleeping in his couch and me sleeping with my head on his  shoulder. Pepper took that picture. 

Then after I printed those pictures I glued them into some screwdrivers and some tools. I painted a tool box and wrote "Tony's memory tool box".  I put the tools with the pictures inside and wrote a little letter.  I remember he asked me if I would be proud to have a brother like him. I know it was a odd question but I didn't answer and I was going to do it.

"Tony,

 You had turned into my bestfriend. I have so much fun with you. You are like my funny, sarcastic, annoying big  brother  I've never had. And yes. I would be proud to be called your little sister. Thank you for everything.  I wish you a happy birthday! 

Love, 

Your Mini Stark"

The next day, I preper myself for the party. I wore a blue dress and some black heels, I did my make up and curled my hair. When Pepper came to pick me up, she looked really pretty. I took the tool box and putted on my lap. 

"I think Tony has a lot of tools." She said. 

"Not like this one!" I said and showed her my gift and letter. She smiled and had tears in her eyes. She grabbed my face and she whispered. 

"He is going to love it" She said and we drove away. 

When we arrived to his Malibu house, we saw a lot of cars and people. There was loud music. 

"Stay with people you know, okay? And no alcohol!" She said laughing. I laughed a little and pouted in a playful way. We entered the house and saw there was a lot of women and people. Almost everyone was drunk. We saw Tony in his Ironman suit. He was sooooo drunk! He had a microphone on his hand. I stood with Pepper, my gift in hand. When Rhodey came to us. 

"Hey Pepper, Hey Minnie" He said. 

"I'm going to take Minerva home" Pepper said. "This party is not for her" She said as she looked at me. 

"What is going on?" Rhodey said and I looked at Tony. 

"Look at Tony" I said a bit disapointed. 

"I don't know what to do" Pepper said as she wrapped her hands on my shooulders. 

"You have to be kidding me" Rhodey said and we look at Tony falling drunk. I don't know but I felt like crying. He was making a fool out of himself . Making this people laugh. People that don't even care about him. 

Rhodey told something to Pepper and I walked alittle closer to Tony. Maybe if he sees me, he would get better. He then started talking on the microphone and he pee himself. Pepper then grabbed the microphone and told everyone that the party was over. 

"No no no. We can't! wait! We haven't blow the candles. " He said to Pepper . 

"You are out of control, trust me on this one. Minerva is over there and she is looking at us. " She said, the microphone was still on. Pepper convince Tony to tell everyone that the party was over. Tony grabbed the microphone and saw me. He wink at me and then he said that the party was over but the after party was going to happen. Everyone cheered and laugh and Tony went to me and kissed my cheek and wrapped his arms around me. 

"She is my baby sister, people! " He said and I looked at him then at Pepper and she had a mad face. Tony was saying nonsence. He was drunk after all. Then he said that if someone didn't like the party, they could go home and he fired his ironman weapon on a glass. That is when everything turned into caos. I wish I had ran to Pepper or Rhodey but I stood frozen in place. Some girl started throwing things at the air and Tony started braking them with his weapon. I putted my tool box on the floor and went to Tony. 

"TONY STOP!" I said with tears in my eye. I don't like this Tony. Then some girl grabbed my tool box and Tony blasted with his gun. 

"NOOOOOO!!!" I screamed and everyone laughed, even Tony. I looked at him and screamed at his face. I pushed him and since he was drunk he fell. 

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!" I screamed and he laughed. He was so drunk. That is when we heard a voice. 

"I'm only gonna say this once. Get out" Rhodes said in a silver Iron suit. Everyone fleed and I stayed in my place, looking at everyone running. Tony putted me behind him and kept drinking his glass of champagne.  

"You don't deserve to be in one of this. Shut it down!" Rhodey said. 

Tony called the Dj and asked him to play some music. He asked a song to beat his buddy ass and started laughing. Pepper called me and took my arm. 

"Let's go" She said and we left. I was crying. I worked so hard on my gift. We were leaving when we saw Natalie. I was behind Pepper. 

"Natalie!" She screamed at the red head. 

"Miss Potts" Natalie said and Pepper screamed at her face. 

"Don't you Miss Potts me! I'm on to you. Ever since you came here..." Hs said and then Tony and Rhodey fell from the ceiling. Pepper and I stood there. Happy came running to us. 

"Pepper, Minnie! Get out of here!"Happy said as he grabbed our arms and took us out of there. We were running when we heard a big explosion and I felt something hit my head. 

The last thing I remember  was Pepper screaming my name and Happy taking me in his arms and saw everything black. 

AUTHOR NOTE:  ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE. I'M JUST WRITING THIS FOR FUN AND TO PRACTICE MY ENGLISH.