| one |

---

I breathe in dust and dirt, my body aches, ears ringing. I barely make out what Peter's saying to Stark, half dazed.

"Mr. Stark, what just happened to the wizard guy and the others?"

"I," Tony pauses, out of breath, "They're gone. Where..." He trails off.

I gather what little strength I have left to sit up and use my power to lift the earth and rocks off of me. I stand up and stumble a little, still dizzy from whatever blow I took. I look up and see the look of relief on Peter's face.

"Y/N! Oh, thank god! I thought maybe you ended up like the others."
What does he mean? I look around, accounting for each face I see. There's Nebula, I think that's her name, Quill, Peter, and Tony. I slowly walk over to where Tony and Peter are standing, still scanning the area looking for the missing people.

"The others? Where.." I croak out. My eyes catch Tony's as he sways, clearly dizzy from the wound in his abdomen. "Tony!" I yell out lunging to grab his arm, throwing it over my shoulders. "Peter we need to do something about this." I nod my head towards Tony. Peter, getting the point, copies my actions and helps support him.

"What should we do?" Peter asks, breathlessly, "Get back on the spaceship?" He suggests. I try to catch my breath, exhausted from the fight that took place with Thanos and having to support Tony's weight on top of that. Taking in Peter's suggestion I come to a realization.

"Well, shit," I rasp, " The one we came on is practically buried." I look over at the now useless space donut we flew in on, racking my brain for some sort of solution. "Quill!" The man who seems to be the leader of the supposed 'Guardians of the Galaxy' turns to me and then glances away, he seems stunned. "Do you have supplies on your ship?," Me and Peter walk Tony over to a rock and sit him down on it.

"Y/N..." Quill trails off staring at the piles of dust next to him as he brushes off the red dirt from this planet off his hands. He finally forms the words he's been trying to get out. "Where did they go? My friends, they were just here!" He raises his voice and takes a few steps in our general direction.

Tony groans in pain. "Supplies Quill! He's dying!" I exclaim. Peter takes a softer approach. "Listen, Starlord, we're all a little confused but we have to save Mr. Stark right now." I see the reality of his friends disappearing start to sink in as Quill blinks away a few tears. His response barely above a whisper "God.. Okay." He beckons us toward his ship, then for a moment stops in his tracks.

"Shit shit shit! Gamora..." He swallows his pain, "Gamora always took care of the bandages. You're gonna have to figure it out yourself." He starts walking to his ship once more.

Peter and I lift Tony back up, Peter looks at me and says "We can make it. Right?" He looks terrified and desperate. I know he cares so much about Tony. I force a smile.

"We'll be okay Peter," We start following Quill and I continue, "It's his ship anyway and...And he's used to all this space business! We'll be fine, I promise." I know I shouldn't promise things like that, but Jesus- he's only 17, what am I supposed to say? 'Sorry kid, but we're super fucked!' I may only be a few years older than him, but I still want to protect him from as much as I can.

We maneuver our way onto Quill's ship and put Tony down in a seat. Quill, who got there before us, emerges from a different area of the ship, arms full. He's shaking like a leaf.

"Alright I uh- I have bandages, some towels, and also some green goo for burns..." he trails off and I furrow my brows, "Which probably won't help in this particular situation," He finishes. Nebula shakes her head, obviously annoyed with him.