ss and ds

Aryan was jealous. Shahana started sobbing and hugged that person.

Shahana - i missed u ss

Shahana - i missed u ss. I really missed u. Y u came late this time. U r very bad.. Very bad.
Ss smiled seeing his  childish shahana.
SS - stop crying.... Now i m back na. (Angry) and can't u take care of yourself.
Shahana broke the hug and holded her ears.
Shahana - I m sorry, SS..
SS (sad pout) - it's ok... And sorry baby...
" Put her down " Shouted aryan who have controled her closeness with another person for so long.
SS and shahana came to reality. SS put shahana down. Shahana was angry on aryan for disturbing their moment.ss feeled a deep connection with aryan.

Shahana - y did u disturbed us?
Aryan (shocked)-  what???
Ss- who is he dear???
Shahana- he is aryan , my Superman's son and he is sunny singh , my SS, my life.
Aryan was heartbroken.
Shahana - now answer my question...
Aryan - I.... Was.. I.. Was... This is classroom and... Everyone is watching u.
SS- leave him. Come with me. I have a surprise. That to for u.
Shahana (excited) - surprise from u. Let's go.
They left. Leaving a heartbroken Aryan.

Aryan POV
He is his life. Then what about me? What do I mean to him? I m just good friend of her.

Shahana and SS side

Shahana has promised SS not to open her eyes until he says and she was blindly following his instructions. At last she stoped near a lady.

Shahana- DS (disha singh)SS - I didn't told u to open your eyes

SS - I didn't told u to open your eyes.
Shahana- I haven't opened my eyes yet.
SS- I know that you can sense our presence, ok then open your eyes.
She opened her eyes and saw lady opening her arms as if Gestureing to hug her. She ran to her and huged her tightly as if they never wanted to go away from each other.

SS - I m also here.
Ds( breaking hug)- who said to be here? U can go where ever u want.
SS (sad pout) - this is not fair.
Shahana- come ( opened her arms)
SS - no u both come. (Spreading both his arms one for shahana and one for disha)
Shahana and disha go and hugged him.

SS- ok now let's go and meet massi.
Disha - yes and where is prachi?
SS - ya where is  another psycho?
Shahana- what do you mean by another? who is first psycho?
SS- u.
Shahana (sad pout) - DS see him, he is saying me psycho.
DS (angry) - don't u dare to say anything to her or u will be thrashen by me. Do you get it?
SS- u r my mom Or her?
Shahana- your's but love me more.
SS- leave it . I also love you more but where is she?
Shahana (dramatic) - with ranbir love of her life.
SS and DS - oooohhhhhh
Trio burst into laughter and went towards their car. Shahana holding one hand of SS and one of DS in each hand of her's.
Shahana - I forgot to tell you that we have shifted to Superman's house.
SS- ok but I don't know address madam.
Shahana- i will tell u driver.
Trio again burst into laughter and sat in the car. Shahana was directing sunny and disha was happy seeing them happy. In stoped in parking area. Another car came their and stoped in front of their. Purab came out of car and was happy seeing sunny and disha.

# sunny was in contact with purab and knows about misunderstanding in between their parents.