THE CLUB OF 1995

···

❝ it feeds of human's pain until
it sucks our soul off of us . ❞

the club of 1995 !

the club of 1995 !

in whereas , eight teenage students accidentally venture off to a hide-out nearby the library . many red strings were placed for the case the people were solving was dismissed . and there they find out it was their parents , they were the members of this detective club from years ago that stopped . the club of 1995 .

and now they will begin to follow their parents path to find out the unsolved mystery of the horrific creature that is lurking on the dark forbidden woods , ready to pounce and eat you out alive any second now . are they able to solve this on their own ? can they make it out alive ? will they also give this up just like their parents or will they stay and continue to find out the truth and backstory of this monstrosity ?

❝ so . . like void stiles but isn't
a cannibal , and not really hot ? ❞

 like void stiles but isn't a cannibal , and not really hot ? ❞

➤ the club !

i. be diverse ! being diverse means including or involving people from a range of different social and ethnic backgrounds and of different genders , sexual orientations , etc . it would be great to see different colours , races , you know ? to make the story pop with many various races and differences gathered together into this amazing group . we love the lgbt+ community so if you're homophobic , fuck off .

ii. be nice ! if i don't pick you guys , don't be harsh and mad to me or the ones that got chosen by moi herself . if there is grammatical errors and mistakes , or even when i tell you to fix something , please for goodness sake , don't put hate to it , the characters , and anything of the sort . just the antagonists . also , if you do mind , don't create fights with the people here since i -- we really love a healthy community .