~4~

George POV
__________

I woke up to a bright light shining in my eyes. I tried getting up but felt a weight holding me down. I finally gave in and opened my eyes, only to discover that I was not only asleep on the couch with Clay, but I was asleep ON him, with his arms tight around me.

"Clay," I whisper-yelled, shifting around again, trying to break loose from his grip. "Clay," I said again, just slightly louder.

His arms got tighter around my waist and I heard a low groan rumble in his chest. I hate how my heart skipped a beat when I heard that. The situation we're in doesn't help the growing tightness in my chest either.

"Clay!" I manage to get on arm free and I start shaking his shoulder.

"God damnit, George," he growled. Fuck, that was hot, I thought. The raspiness of his morning voice made my stomach do flips. I really need to talk to him about my feelings. I mean, Heather said something about "something going on between us" yesterday, and he called me cute. No George, I scolded myself. Stop thinking like that. It's not true.

"Let me go," I whined. "Please?"

"Oh poor baby, do you not like morning cuddles? Am I that repulsive?" he joked. I hate that it was just a joke and nothing else.

"Yes you stink, you never showered after your activities yesterday," I sighed out. I could feel his diaphragm shake under me, and soon the sound of his laugh filled my ears.

"You're never going to let that go will you?" He started rubbing my back while laughing. I went lax in his touch, sighing in content when he soothed me back to sleep.
__________

I woke back up in the guest room. I didn't mean to fall back asleep out there, he was rubbing my back in a relaxing way, I couldn't help it!

I looked around for my phone and found it charging on the nightstand to the right of me. 12:04, wow. I guess I was really tired. I mean, time zones and everything. I also noticed Veronica blowing up my phone.

V<3

V: GEORGE
V: GEORGE
V: DAMNIT ANSWER ME
V: GEORGE HENRY DAVIDSON
V: mother fucker are y'all fucking?
V: please tell me ignoring me for dick is worth it
V: wow- i see how it is
V: fine you bitch ass- answer me when your done ig
G: I was asleep dumbass, what the hell do you want ?
V: FINALLY! so y'all didn't fuck? anyway- JASON FINALLY ASKED ME OUT!!
G: you blew up my phone- for THAT?!
V: hardly blowing up ur phone. anyway yes. we're going out tomorrow:)
G: that's good V! I'm happy for you! glad one of us are having good luck with men smh
V: mf- give it time i know you guys will hit it off, don't forget to invite me to the wedding ;)
G: GOODBYE!!!!

I threw my phone down on the bed. I don't know what she's thinking. Clay obviously isn't into me, I can't say that about men in general because we've never talked about those things, but he's not into me.

Shaking thoughts out of my head, I went into the bathroom and turned on the shower. I'm glad I packed some shampoo and conditioner and body wash in my bag, depending on how long I stay I'll have to get more.

The water felt good. Refreshing. Even though it was scalding hot, it eased my nerves and helped me relax. I felt like I was in there for 5 minutes, that was until I felt the water turning cold and noticed the steam was no longer present.

I decided that was a long enough shower and got out. I dried off with the towel and walked out of the bathroom to my bag. When i turned back around to go back to the bathroom, Clay was standing in the doorway, starring at me.