Staring | KageHina | Lemon

"Ah- Jesus Christ." Yachi's cheeks blushed up in a light pink, she covered her face with the clipboard in her hands, "Why does Tanaka always have to put off his shirt?!"

"I think it's cool." Hinata stated, who sat next to her on the bench aside from the court. Both of them watched the rest of their team by their training, Shōyō himself wasn't part of it, because he kept training until late night the day before, now he hadn't had enough sleep. "He literally feels the game, he's fully into it."

"Y-You're just saying that, because you like his abs."

"What?!" The redhead's sudden yell made the blonde girl next to him flinch, "I do n-! This is not what I-! Just, no!"

"Sorry!" Yachi held up her hands in defense, with widened eyes, "I didn't mean it in a bad way!"

"Well, it's not true!"

"Affected dogs bark, Hinata." Kei mumbled, who sat on the same bench, about one meter away from them, with crossed arms, "Tanaka is not cool at all. You're just staring at him."

"I-Uhm-Excuse me?" Shōyō sat up straight, slid to the edge of the bench and scowled at Tsukishima, who kept watching the game, "I have a boyfriend! I don't need to stare at anyone!"

"And still, you do it."

Hinata's jaw dropped down, his head turned so red, Yachi next to him was scared that he could light up in flames. "You know what, Tsukki?! I think you're just staring at him and try to put it on me!"

"Yeah, totally." Kei sighed and rolled his eyes, frowning at Shōyō, "Just admit it, you like Tanaka's body."

"I-!" Hinata helplessly glared at Yachi, but she just yelped and widened her eyes, "I do not-!" His eyes darted back to Tsukishima, who raised his eyebrows, "Okay, fine! He looks good. You happy now?!"

"No, I didn't want to know your kinks."

"What?! This has nothing to do with fucking...!"

Hinata kept arguing with his blonde teammate, his face red like a tomato. Half because of anger, half of embarrassment. What he didn't know by that time was, that his boyfriend Kageyama listened to really everything, while serving the balls only a few meters away from them.

His tosses got more aggressive by every other thing Shōyō revealed, he furrowed his eyebrows and made his teammates already a little nervous by his atmosphere. "Hey, Kageyama." Tanaka walked over to the noirette, scratching his neck, "You okay? You seem pretty fucked up."

"Fuck off, Ryū. I'm fine." Stating that, he tossed another ball over the net, "Just finally put on a shirt again, this isn't a fucking beach, idiot."

"Jesus, Kageyama." Nishinoya came closer as well, tensely smiling at the scowling boy, "Relax, he always pulls off his shirts, it's never bothered you before."

"Now it does."

The tall boy looked over his shoulder, directly at his small boyfriend, seeing him chewing on the collar of his jacket and still slightly staring at Tanaka. Tobio almost ripped the ball in his hands in two pieces, quickly scowled back at his shirtless teammate. "I said; Get dressed."