Chapter 2: Truthful Lies (Class Trial Part 2)

"Hey, guys?"

"What is it, bad haircut?" I'll never get used to that nickname. Bakugo probably doesn't even remember my real name by now.

"What if the cause of death wasn't the wood pieces?" When I said that, everyone looked to me like I wasn't even listening to the trial.

"What do you mean?" At least Violet didn't think I was insane.

"The cause of death could be something else-"

"Let me talk!" Ryuko cut me off.

"What's the matter?"

"There couldn't be any other cause of death than the wood pieces. That was the only thing."

"But-"

"No! We all saw them in her body. Or did we just imagine that?" Ryuko was dead set on this and I think I had something that could prove her wrong.

Rebuttal Showdown

"What other cause of death could there be? It was the wood pieces! You're going insane through all of this!"

"Well, there could've been a different cause, don't you think?"

"Oh yeah? Do I need to hit you on the head? The cause of death was the wood pieces! Maybe you're dreaming. I mean, what other things could've killed her?" Finally, she said the thing that got my memory working.

"I'll cut through your statement." I stopped her from talking anymore.

BREAK!
Truth Blade Used: Revolver

"What's the problem?" She crossed her arms to me.

"After everyone left, I fell. When I was on the ground, I noticed this revolver."

"A revolver?" Ren seemed confused and I guess he didn't notice it either.

"So can we just say it was the killers?" I nodded to Usagi.

"Yeah. It probably was." Saying this, Ryuko just turned away. Guess she was done.

Seemed like most disagreed. I can prove them wrong then...hopefully.

Non-Stop Debate

"So let's say it was the cause of death. Where was she shot at?" Killua put his hands in his pockets.

"You think they shot her through the chest?" Usagi threw that up.

"Maybe they didn't shoot her at all?" Feels like Kou wasn't following us through the trial.

"Idiot. You haven't been following through at all." Ryuko input.

"You think they just shot her in the head?" At least Leaf was following through.

"I agree with that." I stopped everyone once again.

BREAK!
Truth Bullet Used: Hole through Head

"Leaf, you smart female."

"Huh?"

"Leaf is right. They must've shot Midari through the head. There was a hole her head that went straight through. She was definitely shot and that had to be the cause of death."

"So what about all the wood pieces that were inside her?" Tamaki asked and I had an answer.

"It must've been used to throw us all off and give us a different cause of death."

"That bastard! I'll kill them myself!" Bakugo yelled.

"I don't wanna do another trial after this!" Usagi whined.