2 Years Later /End/

ⁱᵐᵉ

9:30:58 am

ᵈᵃᵗᵉ

NOV 10, 2040

"Are you serious, it's been two years since the revolution and I still have to do paperwork" I complained "You've been avoiding doing this work for three months straight Y/n, and it just so happen to pile up." Connor continued joking until his break was over "Oh before I leave I wanted to tell you that Captin Fowler said you can leave early since today is-" "I-I know".

As he left the breakroom my vision started to get blurry "No! I've spent months crying over that, I can't" I told myself as I wiped my eyes. I started on the first paper seeing Markus's name on "Aw C'mon!!" I placed my head on the table. 'rA9, please come to the abandoned CyberLife Tower' I was confused at the sudden message I responded and snuck out of the DPD as fast as I could.

"Thank you for using Detroit taxi" as I got out of the car I was in shock to see how taken care of this place used to be but now it just looks so dull and gloomy. As I made it up to the doors a sign was placed there !!!BEYOND THIS LIMIT IS ILLEGAL ACTIVITY!!! Letting my curiosity get the better of me I forced the doors open. Once I walked in there was a familiar android standing a distance from me.

"Hello?" My echo ran through the walls the broken android walked out of the shadows "You're that android I spoke to at the barricade!". He nodded his head "I am but I need you to follow me quickly" as we were walking through the eerie hallways he started telling me how all the androids that were killed in the revolution were placed here. "Here," I dust off the door to see the warehouse1 on it "And why are we here" I looked at him confused as he opened the door. I walked in first seeing only darkness. I found the light switch and turned it on "Wow this place still has power?" I asked "Yes, but only in this room" "Why" He pointed towards a part of the room that had a curtain covering "Go look for yourself."

As I walked over to the curtain and opened It 'MARKUS!?' I felt my heart drop I couldn't say anything "It took a year and a half to find a way to get in and Before I messaged you, I and some others reaired him, you just need to activate him." after a few minutes of shock I placed my hand on his temple activating him. After a moment he looked down at me "DAD!" I hugged him he seemed shocked by what I called him but hugged me back.

"y/n...I kept my promise"

Edit: Omg my book got 2k reads 😆 THANK YOU, Anyways there will be another Detroit Become Human book coming soon so be on the look out. Love Ya 💜

(A/T: 🥲 What a good ending. Ok it's like 6am so I'm going to make it short. Thank you all for supporting my 1st book ever and since I love y'all so much I will be start working my Beyond Two Souls Fan-fiction tomorrow night so please be ready for it to be published next weekend, and if you haven't seen the game play please do it's made by the same people who mad Detroit Become Human and Heavy Rain so please go watch kubz Scouts play it he's really funny so I recommend his game play. Anyway hugs and kisses to you all 😘