cast

THIS STORY IS A FANFICTION FROM SIX OF CROWS AND GRISHAVERSE TRILOGY BY LEIGH BARDUGO.

— —

CAST

— —

Freddy Carter as Kaz Brekker

Name : Kaz BrekkerReal Name : Kaz RietveldNickname : Dirty-handsAge : 17

Name : Kaz Brekker
Real Name : Kaz Rietveld
Nickname : Dirty-hands
Age : 17

Kaz Brekker is well-known for doing any job, no matter the danger or violence involved, so as long as it will make him a good deal of money. Both this trait and his various egregious actions have earned him the nickname "Dirtyhands."

Kaz has a limp and carries a cane with a crow's head as a handle that he had created by a Fabrikator. The cane itself is a weapon, having been weighted specifically to be used to shatter bones. His limp is due to jumping off a roof of a bank at fourteen, an injury that never fully healed. This leg has been used as a metaphor for Kaz himself, as his memories never healed.

Kaz also suffers from Haphephobia, the fear of being touched or touching others. This developed from his traumatic experiences as a child, when he was thought to be dead and dumped with hundreds of dead plague victims. Kaz was forced to swim to shore, using his deceased brother as a float to keep him from drowning. He suffers from PTSD involving vivid flashbacks whenever he makes skin-to-skin contact with anyone else.

Appearance :

Kaz has pale skin and dark hair trimmed short on the sides. His eyes are the color of bitter coffee or strong tea in sunlight. He has a sharp jawline, narrow face, and a lean, muscular build. On his right arm, he has two tattoos.

Kaz wears simple, dark suits that are tailored along severe lines to fit him, and a black hat – the clothing of a businessman in order to mock respectable businessmen, by looking like one of them. He also wears black leather gloves almost all of the time which are described as having small slits in the fingers which allow for better card handling.

Personality :

Kaz can be cold-hearted and ruthless. He will do almost any job if he so wishes, no matter how despicable or bloody it is, thus earning him the nickname 'Dirtyhands'. Kaz is manipulative and conniving and makes sure to always be the person in control of the situation. For this reason, he's quick-witted and always has a trick up his sleeve.

He despises skin contact, showing signs of having haphephobia by always wearing gloves on his hands, and being unable to bear skin contact with other people. As he wears gloves no matter what, people believe he does not want people seeing his hands due to them looking unnatural or having disease.