Part 4

Dad-Eh... Yes
Me-Yahoo!Finnaly are we going to a restaurant!We never did go to a restaurant, and today, are we going,to a restaurant!
Mom-That was the surprise,the restaurant.
At the restaurant
Me-Wow,wow and wow, this restaurant is so beautifol, and there is so much to eat and I think that the food is delicious,there is pasta boloñese,shushi,soup,chicken,burgers, pizza,a menu for kids, a menu for adults...And for drink there is Fanta limon,Fanta naranja, Sprite,juice,coffee for mom and dad,wine too for mom and dad, limonade...but the question is, what should I choose,mmm,i'm going to choose the menu for kids, and for drink there is on the menu,juice,Fanta, Sprite...and for to eat,burger(with fries if you want),pasta boloñese,shushi,chicken...
Mom-i'm going to choose,soup of vegetables, and for to drink coffee
Dad-I'm going to choose, the menu for adults,with to drink coffee.Lets go order it.
Waiter-Hello, welcome to the restaurant,how can i help you?
Me-Can I have Fanta Limone and the kids menu?
Waiter-Of course.
Dad-Can I have coffee and the menu for adults,please?
Waiter-Ok
Mom-And can I have vegetable soup and coffee, please?
Waiter-It will come in 30 minuts.
Me-Mmm, I can't wait for the food.
Mom and dad-Me too
30 minuts later
Waiter-Here you are, enjoy your meal.
Me-I will enjoy my meal.