Part 16

Dear diary,
Am I a scary person? I believe myself to be very intense. But I had no clue why Tina was so scared. Kol wasn't even scared of me and used magic on him. I looked at Tina "Why are you so scared of me?" I asked her as I gave a weak smile trying to reassure her. "You have no idea who you are do you?" She asked my in responses. I was taken back by that question. "You don't see how she speaks like she is from a different era" Tina said looking over at the group. Who were impatiently waiting for answers. "Well she does talk differently but I just assumed she was from somewhere else" Elijah said as he fix the collar of his white shirt. The rest of the group nodded in agreement. "What? I don't talk weirdly" I say standing up from the booth. In my defence everyone else sounded weird to me. "Grace your the immortal child" Tina said standing up after me. "The legend says your were mother natures loop hole. You are part of every living creature known to man." I looked over at Klaus to see his reaction to this stories. He gave me a look that told me to believe what Tina was saying. "Does that means she a he?" Kol asked mocking the legend. I ignored him. "Does it say anything about my parents?" I asked trying not the get my hopes up. "Yes it does. You were born of the first doppelgängers. They names were Silas and Amara." I hear Kol and Rebekah gasp in the background. I turned over to them. Everyone look shocked. "What does that mean?" I asked confused. What are doppelgängers? "What does that mean?" I asked again. "That means you want to raise him" Kol shouted. He ran over to me knocking me to the ground with his vamp speed. I hear a crack as I lay on the hardwood floor again. Kol on top of me. He pulled out a dagger from his pocket lifting it above my chest. The sliver blade gleaming in the sunlight. I squirmed trying to break free. Kol had my arms pinned down by his boots. "Stop" Tina yelled throwing Kol off me with just one sweep of her hand. Kol roll across the room. "She can't be killed but a silly dagger. She can only be killed but on of her own a doppelgänger." Tina breathed. I sighed sitting up from the floor. My elbows digging deep into the hardwood holding me up. So I can be killed.