Plan and a lost sister

Rose's POV:
"I think I have an idea." I say and everyone looks at me.

"What do you have in mind, love?" Klaus asks me as he sits back in his seat while Mia tries to to sit back on the arm of his chair like before but Klaus grabs Mia by her waist and placing her in his lap so her legs hang over the arm of the chair instead. Mia looks up at Klaus and blushes which just makes him smirk but his eyes showed kindness and admiration towards her.

"Well Klaus since you missed out on my explanation on how Esther tries to kill you and your siblings I'll tell you how she dose it briefly. First she needs the doppelgängers blood, second the spell that will link you all together after you've ingested the essence of doppelgängers blood and thirdly Esther needs to sacrifice one of you which is Fin to kill you all. Because with this spell it will link you all together which means what happens to one happens to all of you." I tell him when he looks back up at me as well as the others.

"So what do you think we should do, darling?" Kol asks speaking up with Sofia still on his lap. "I think we need to go after Fin first." I stat as I look down folding my arms and placing my hand on my chin in thought. "Why do think we should go after Fin first, Rose?" Mia asks with a confused face and as I looked at everyone else in the room apart from Elijah had the same facial expression as Mia.

"Well think about it. Fin hates what he has become. He sees himself as a monster that has no worth. He believes that his life is not worth anything. He's basically lost his humanity." I say seeing if Mia and Sofia were catching onto what I was going to suggest. Sofia's eyes widen in realisation and a small smile comes on to her face. "I see what your thinking Rose." She saids and Kol looks at her confused. "What?" Kol asks and all Sofia does mad smiles at him.

"We need to make him see that he has something to live for and there is only one person in the world that can do that." I remark and as I was about to say her name Mia cut me of when she realised who we were talking about. "Sage." Mia saids finally understanding where I was going with this. "Who's Sage?" Kol asks completely confused while Klaus looked an bit uncomfortable.

"Sage is Fin's true love. He was with her when she was human and turned her into a vampire 900 years ago because he wanted to spend the rest of his immortal life with her but Klaus daggered him and Sage was left all alone for the past 900 years waiting for him to be undaggered so they could be together again. Sage was the only person to make Fin feel like he had something to live for as well as brought out his humanity. See after the first attempted to die failed he left and separated from Esther so she could figure out another way to kill you but then Sage found him and he didn't want to die anymore because she brought out his humanity and desire to live with her eternity again. Unfortunately this was around the time when the Salvatore's and the others found out that the old Wickery bridge was made out of the same White Oak tree that created you since a seed from the Original White Oak Tree was planted before it was burned. It was then cut down to make the old Wickery Bridge and it's original sign which they Salvatore's cut up to make stakes and Fin was killed which upset Sage so a few hours later she went after the Salvatore's but died right in front of their eyes since she was part of Fin's bloodline because he created her." I say explaining how finding Sage was the only way to convince Fin not to sacrifice himself and save all the vampires that were part of his bloodline as well as how we need to destroy the bridge.

"I see. Would you happen to know where this Sage is at the moment?" Elijah asks and I shake my head no. "She only found Fin because she heard he was undaggered but it was too late since the Salvatore's found out about the bridge and killed him. Which I suggest we burn as soon as possible as well as the original Wickery Bridge sign so that there is no possible way to kill you. So we don't risk the lives of innocent people and vampires if one of you gets killed as well as stopping future events." I say and Elijah nods.