Author's Note

Hello, Readers!

I've been meaning to add a sample of Shattered Time to Wattpad for a while now, and am finally confident enough that it's safe to do so. While it's still an early draft, I hope it will prove nonetheless intriguing. But first you might be asking, "What is Shattered Time?"

Shattered Time is a novel belonging to The Spectrum Chronicles; a companion series to the Whispers of Nowhere Trilogy. This particular installment focuses on an event merely mentioned in Fall of the Spectrum and The Mythos Trials (Whispers of Nowhere, Books 2 and 3 respectively) and on a couple characters who made in appearance in said novels as a result. 

Notably, Lucas (who by the time of FotS, is an antagonist) and then later in TMT, Gwilym (whose role I will not explain, for that would give too much away).

The important thing to know is, you don't have to read Whispers of Nowhere or either of its sequels (or the other companion novels, for that matter) in order to read Shattered Time. Might it help put things into perspective? Sure. Is it necessary? No.

All this said? This is only a sample. I won't be posting the full story, just as I haven't with the other stories from The Spectrum Chronicles. Updated samples of this and the others may be provided, however, when the books approach their release dates.

Without further ado, I hope you enjoy Shattered Time, and look forward to reading your thoughts--just keep constructive criticism civil, please. :)