Part 17

Dear diary,
Who are Silas and Amara? I was told they are my parents but I've never heard of them before. But then again history was never my favourite subject. I never when to school before, but it one of my dreams. I want to be able to stay in a town long enough to do so, without all the constant hunters. Klaus bent down to the hardwood floor where I lay offering me his hand with a smile and I turn it away. "I think I'm just gonna stay on the floor" I nodded. I don't feel like falling onto the ground another time today. I had only been in his house of an hour at most and I had all been forced onto the floor twice. "Oh and just to be clear Kol I'm not raising anybody" I said rolling my eyes at Kol. Him and his stupidity. Why would I raise someone I hardly know. And raise? What happened to him? I had an idea books, I was an excellent reader and it is a way to get some more information about my past. I looked at Tina my eyes gleaming. "Do you have books with this sorta information?" I said her tilting my head to the side. "No I'm sorry these are myths and legends that have been past down for generations." Tina says looking down at me. I lay completely my back down on the chilled floor out of disappointment. My eyes facing the ceiling. Watching the white paint which reminded me of clouds. "Why can't she just remember? Wasn't she here" Rebekah said sounding annoyed. "I could try to help with your memory loss" Tina sweetly said swaying her body back and forth. I quickly sat up from the floor. My eyes wide. Excited because maybe this time I would get some answers. "What do I need to do?" I asked.