36

I felt like I looked like a sex kitten for my dates. We decided on midnight blue butt shaping tights and a sexy body suit that had cut outs would be good for my walk after dinner with the Alpha. I added a short, shimmery, see through, like gossamer golden dress, if you could call it that. It feels a lot like dress-up as a little girl in a tutu. My hair is in long loose curls going down to my waist with a mermaid braid crown. To be honest my favorite part were my white Keds. 

A knock on my door made me jump. It's still a tad early. Violet brings me a note making me giddy. 

My heart stops when I see it's from Oisin. "Read it out loud Princess!" My maidens were giddy but my heart had sunk. I didn't have a date with him until tomorrow night. A full 24 hours.

Princess,

So you've saved the best for last? At least that's what I have to tell myself. Being away from you has been far from easy. I miss your lips, your touch, how pink your skin gets when I spank that fucking beautiful ass of yours. I want you in everyway you've thought about. I promise when you want to I fulfill every erotic fantasy. The things I will whisper in your ear will make you soaked. Maybe we should go for a swim tomorrow night to ensure no one knows how aroused I can make you. My arms can't wait to hold you. My hands can't wait to hold down your hips while I give your body what it deserves. My tongue can't wait to taste you. My mind can't wait to discover how much harder you want it. Up against the wall. I promise to spank you until you are red and tender. I know how wet that makes you, my Princess. That's when I'll work slowly into that virgin ass of yours. I'll make you my Queen because claiming you like that makes me a King. I shouldn't get you turned on before your date with my brother but today has gone by so slowly and my thoughts are not appropriate. Would you rather a love letter?

I'm yours - mind, body, and soul. Forever.

I'll be waiting for you even if you need to date around and take your sweet time; but please don't torture me. The thought of someone else...I can't think of that or I'll rip Rian's head off. And I care very much for my brother. "Date" him if you must. I know the spell isn't broken yet but what I feel for you can't be masked by a spell or curse. You are my mate. You're meant to be with me.

I've given you my heart. Carry it with you always.

Yours,

Oisin

Fuckinghell. I have 5 minutes to compose myself. He should know better, correction, he does know better. Which is why I had to clean myself up and chug a glass of ice cold water before going out.

"Why are you waiting to see him?" Maeve asked while fanning my face while Violet added more matte powder to my hot, rosy cheeks. 

"Fiona. All 3 of them really. They need me to find my true mate so their family can be sure to find theirs."

"But didn't they enslave your family for centuries? Made a normal human life nearly impossible? I feel like you need to follow your heart and find your own happiness regardless of their own curse that they brought upon themselves." Maeve's honesty cut through me.

"Yes, they did and that's not good but neither is holding onto resentment and hatred. That boils up in your body like stress and wreaks havoc. I don't want that seeping into my magic. I might not be a dark faery but Danu, the goddess of the Irish oracles and witches I hail from. There are many ancestral wounds on my mother's side, which can lead to some dark magic. I want to stay in the light, even if I were to pick Nyx."

There was a heavy knock on the door. I quickly whispered to Maeve and Violet to go find my mother and get the list. I still plan on seeking out all the suitors just to be sure.