Chapter 4

Aurora's POV:
I woke up to a message from Sophie, again. I hope she's not going to be away again. I opened up the message.
*Hey, I got a surprise for you today. Make sure you come to school xx*
*Okay, sure. Can't wait to see you :)*
I quickly got ready for school. I can't wait to see Sophie. I wonder what the surprise is.

As I was about to enter the school, I bumped into Nicole, whoops.

"S-sorry," I stuttered.
"Watch out next time!" she replied, with an annoyed facial expression.
I walked away quietly, just then I heard someone was calling my name. Oh my god!! It's Sophie. I ran to her straight away.
"Heyyyy, Sophie!!" I greeted her.
"Hey, did you miss me?" She asked. Wait a minute there is something different about her.
Just then I realised. "Oh my god Soph, you got braces!" I shouted.
"Yep, that was the surprise. So do they look good?" She replied.
"Yes, do they hurt?" I asked.
"Oh my gosh, yes!! They kill me bad times." She answered.
"Oh, good luck. Let's go to form class, we're going to be late." With that we left to form class.

On the way I told Soph what happened at school yesterday, and she told me what happened at the dentist. Oh my god!! Whoops!! I'm dead. I forgot to do my homework. Ugh, what should I do?

"Sophie, did you finish your english homework." I asked worriedly.

"Nope, don't worry, we're in high school. Nobody does there homework in high school." She replied like it wasn't a big deal.

It was a big deal for me though, a huge one really. I never, when I mean never, I mean never, ever forgot to do my homework. And now as you can see, I'm panicking. And overthinking. Oh god, I hate it when this happens. It's really annoying. But really, what should I do. What if the teacher calls my parents?
'I'll be back in a few minutes' I told Sophie and went to my locker.
I checked my timetable. We have english last lesson. YAYYY! I could do it at lunchtime. I'm so lucky that we have it last lesson. I quickly checked my watch. Oh, no. One minute, until the bell rings for form class. I ran as fast as I could, and luckily I arrived just in time.

LUNCHTIME

I quickly headed to the library to finish my english homework. I finished it in a few minutes. It was super easy. I decided to borrow a book, while I waited for Soph to finish hers. Yep, I somehow convinced her into doing her homework. I borrowed a book from one of my favourite book series, by my favourite author. Not many people liked my choice. But oh well. Everyone is different, and everyone also has different choices. I sat next to Sophie and started reading. I realised Sophie wasn't doing her work, she was singing her favourite song that she has been singing ever since I met her. I just laughed, and continued reading.

AFTER SCHOOL

After a very tiring day it was home time. Oh, and also guess what, my english teacher was away. Literally all that panicking for no reason, oh well at least I have my homework ready for tomorrow. My mum finally picked me up.

"How was your day today, sweetie?" She asked.
"It was great! Yours?" I replied.
"The usual. Good," She smiled.

And we talked until we reached home. I quickly changed my uniform and ate food.

I decided to check my social apps. I haven't been on them for AGEEESS. I first checked instagram. I posted a picture of one of my favourite quotes. 'Be yourself, everybody else is already taken'. It's short but I love it. Next I went onto my snapchat, and drained my story. I love draining my snapchat. It's so much fun! After that, I checked my ask.fm, I got lots of questions on it. Hmm interesting. I opened them -
*you're so ugly*
*Why do you try to act cool, when you're not. Wannabe much?*
*You're such a nerd *
*You wear too much make up and your still ugly*
*I hate you*

That's it, I had enough!! I burst into tears straight away. I couldn't read anymore. I instantly deactivated my ask.fm and turned off my phone. Why me? Why? I already know I'm ugly, but it hurts when someone says it to you. I also never try to act cool, I basically be myself, what's wrong with that? I am a nerd, what's bad about that? I like reading, I like math and apparently I'm smart and I do my work on time. What's wrong with that? What's wrong with being a nerd. I laughed when I read the next question, surprisingly. Because I never wear makeup, only to special events.

I don't get it. Why do people hate me? What have I done to them? I hate getting bullied, I really do. It's the worst thing ever. I wish one day I could somehow stop people from bullying others. After about two hours later I finally managed to calm myself down, and stop crying. I decided to do that one thing that always cheers me up, and never, ever fails. And so I did just that. I watch Bethany Mota's amazing youtube videos. She is amazing. In her 'draw my life' video she said she used to get bullied too. She said it was horrible. And now I know exactly how she feels.

I decided I really need some sleep. So I went to sleep. I kept tossing and turning, thinking about what people said. I finally managed to go to sleep.

(A/N: heyyy guys! How did you guys like this chapter? Comment below. Whoever comments I'll dedicate the next chapter to them :) I also attached a picture of Sophie's braces. Oh and comment if you like Bethany Mota. Please vote, that will be great. Thanks for reading this :) )