Chapter 33

It was currently 12:57 and San and Wooyoung were currently walking towards their destination. Wooyoung was carrying a bouquet of beautiful black roses. In the distance, they could see Nayeon holding a baby with Vernon next to her. As they got closer, Wooyoung could tell that she was crying. He finally got to the small family and turned to look at the tree. San read what was carved into a piece of wood that was attached to the tree:

In loving memory of Mr and Mrs Jung, 1974-2017 and 1976-2017

That’s when it clicked for San. It was their death anniversary today. Wooyoung placed the flowers down next to the tree as he embraced his sister in a hug.

Wooyoung: You ok?

Nayeon: Mhm… You?

Wooyoung: I guess so…

Nayeon: I need to leave now but I’ll call you later. Love you

Wooyoung: Love you too

They shared 1 last hug before Nayeon walked off. Wooyoung turned back to the tree as San watched his every move.

Wooyoung: Hi mom and dad. I want you to meet someone…

Wooyoung looked at San who immediately stepped forward and bowed in respect before gripping onto his Wooyoung’s hand, squeezing it a little bit to try and comfort him.

Wooyoung: This is Choi San. My boyfriend.

San smiled a little at Wooyoung before he continued.

Wooyoung: Little Joongie’s pregnant by the way. With twins! I live with all my friends now, even my new ones; Joongie, Yeosang, Yunho, San, Seonghwa, Mingi and Jongho. I miss you though. I’m sorry that I haven’t visited in a while but I promise to come more often! I love you guys…

San looked up at his boyfriend and saw tears falling down in his face. He quickly wiped them away as he pulled him into a tight and loving hug.

San: It’s ok baby. Let it out. I know it hurts…

Jackson: Hey guys…

San: What are you doing here?!

Jackson: I came to pay my respects…

San: Well you wouldn’t have to if you didn’t kill them!

Jackson: I messed up, I know I did

San: You killed your cousins’ parents! That’s more than messing up!

Jackson: Wooyoung…

San: Stay away from him!

San pushed Jackson back a little when he tried to walk towards Wooyoung who was still crying.

San: Don’t you dare touch him!

Jackson: I’m not going to hurt him!

San: Oh, I now you’re not! Because you’ve already hurt him enough!

Wooyoung: Leave…

Jackson: But…

Wooyoung: You don’t deserve to be here! YOU killed my parents!

Jackson: Every day…

San: Every day what?

Jackson: Every day I come here. Every day I apologise to this tree. Every day I think about what I did! I feel so guilty!

San: Good! You THAT’s what you deserve!

Wooyoung: LEAVE!

Jackson looked down to his cousin who was now on his knees from crying so hard. That’s when he realised how much Wooyoung hated him. He took 1 last look at Wooyoung before he reluctantly walked away. San quickly went up to his boyfriend and wrapped him in an even tighter hug.