Intertwined Fate (Completed)

Author's pov

Starting with Riddhima forgiving Vansh.

Author's pov

Vansh was trying his best to hide The truth of Riddhima's parents' death from her, He feared losing her, as He Can't live without her. She became his addiction that he couldn't lose in any circumstances.

Ang: Boss, Someone is trying really hard to reach the past!

V: No, Don't let him know anything about it, i want full information about his identity.

Ang: We are trying to find him but he took cautions pretty well, that we got nothing!

V: What are these useless people who are working under you, Angrey? They can't gather simple information? If he got to know about the truth, Then It will be a disaster !!

Ang: What shall we do now?

V: Transfer this information to the concerned person! and be aware of this unknown enemy who wants to break the peace of VR MANSION.

Ang: Won't you go?

V: No

Ang: Boss,I really think you should Go yourself!

V: No, It's so dangerous !! If someone is keeping an eye on me, Then what will happen? Find him fast !! He can't succeed in this mission! The efforts of years will be wasted (he pushed the vase and it was shattered everywhere)

Ang: Boss, Relax, The family will doubt if you keep behaving like this!

V: No one should know and especially Riddhima !! I can't take risk!

R: what risk Vansh?

Riddhima who just came with cups of coffee for them asked him curious, He changed his expressions to soft ones while he smiled at her.

V: Nothing, sweetheart!

R(mischievous look): Is it a surprise?

V: Surprises aren't supposed to be revealed right?

R(pouted): Not fair !! But I will wait for my surprise! I brought you coffee, You must be tired, You were working the whole day!

V(kissing her hand): thank you, sweetheart!

She smiled at them strolling toward the door and exiting the place leaving Vansh massaging his forehead to get over this news.

The other day

On breakfast

They were having breakfast smiling at each other while Kabir was fuming seeing their closeness, He didn't like the fact that Riddhima loves Vansh now, and she is no more in love with him as she was.

Riddhima's phone rang: Hello?

The other person: Riddhima Raisinghania

R: Yes, It's me, Who is this?

the other person: It doesn't matter, I sent you a gift, make sure you open it personally.

R: Who is this? and which gift?

Vansh and the other members' attention shifted to her after noticing her tension.

The other person: I am sure that my gift will make you reach the first aim of your life, Your parents !!

R: My parents?????

Vansh looked widely at her and snatched the phone: Hello??? Who are you?

The other person: The harder you try to hide it, I will make it come in the display! Best of luck, Raisinghania!