6: Feelings

(Smut ahead!)

The oddly relaxing moment is shattered when the first aid kit comes toppling to the kitchen floor. The creature's head pops up, snapping in the direction of the sudden sound as his scale covered arms tighten around your midsection. You grunt, feeling his arms tighten a little too much. Your eyes widen as you remember why you're in the kitchen in the first place.

You wiggle your way out of his grasp, trotting to the opened kit and picking it up. With a flustered mind, you set the kit down on the counter and sift through it. The creature gingerly creeps towards you, seeming like he wants to wrap his arms around you again.

Your head flicks towards him. "No." You say with a pout, firmly pointing your finger at him. "Sit." You motion to the chair you had put there for him.

He glances from the chair back to you, his mouth turning into a frown. He huffs, swinging around and meandering to the chair before plopping himself down. He keeps his eyes locked on you, curiosity in his gaze as he impatiently waits.

A soft smile pulls at your lips as you watch him. Sometimes he seems to act like a child, which you find rather entertaining, and you can't help but smile about it. Butterflies flutter in your stomach as you pick up some bandages and some solution to clean the wound. You make your way towards the mopey creature.

"Chin up soldier." You jokingly say, hooking your finger under his chin to lift his head. "Maybe you can find some fish girl to bang later." You mention with a hint of false hope, chuckling at your own stupid joke.

His head cocks to the side at your passive joke. You merely shake your head, figuring that he doesn't understand even a hint of English, so there's no point in attempting to explain your humor. You hum through your nose, crinkling your brows while glancing between his wound and the cleaning solution.

"This might sting." You mumble with slight uncertainty before biting your lower lip. His eyes flick to your lips then back to your eyes, an unreadable emotion pooling in his blue orbs. Your heart pounds against your chest, but you shrug off his quick glance, assuming he is just curious about human features.

You lean down, cleaning around the now-dried blood with a gentle touch, holding your breath the entire time. To your surprise, he gives no indication of pain, sitting perfectly still while looking up at you, his head a bit tilted. Your teeth keep a firm hold on your lower lip, only letting go when you've finished cleaning the gash.

"There," you breathe a relieved sigh, examining the bruised spot with a proud smile on your face. You hum triumphantly. "Now that it's clean-"

The creature grabs your thighs, hoisting you up and over his lap, causing your legs to part, straddling him on the chair. Your eyes widen, a soft squeak leaving your parted lips as his flipper-like hands grip your cold thighs. You arch your back, staring wide-eyed at the humanoid fish while grabbing the bars on the chair's back to steady yourself.

His nostrils flare, a quiet, hot huff leaving his nose to ghost your chilled neck. You shiver, blinking in utter disbelief at his actions. His face moves towards yours, making you pull back, grunting as his hands squeeze your legs.

You bite your lip, seeing him freeze in place, staring at you with his pupils enlarging. You know for a fact that your grunt eerily resembled an aroused groan, even though it wasn't meant to sound anything like that.

Your fists tighten around the wooden bars as his breathing increases its pace. Your heart flutters in response, warmth blooming between your legs. He slides your body closer to him, causing your pelvis to rub against his.

You gasp, eyes widening as your back grows rigid. A pleasant shock shoots up your spine at the arousing sensation of his pelvis rubbing against yours. A low, gurgling moan vibrates from the creature, his eyes becoming hooded while his pupils stay enlarged, making his eyes appear fully black.

You grit your teeth. Your tight throat begs to release a moan, but you keep it at bay. He presses himself against you, pulling and pushing on your thighs to rock your hips. "Wow," you whisper with a clenched jaw, your voice quivering with arousal. "You're really horny, aren't you?"

He merely blows a puff of hot air at your face, sliding his hands up to your waist to stabilize you. His warm bulge presses against you. You inhale sharply, furrowing your brows, arching your back on instinct. Your hips roll on their own accord, the static shocking your core, causing you to whimper.

The feeling is so euphoric, making your eyes flutter closed as he presses himself against you.

A soft knock sounds from the front door before it swings open. Your eyes blink open as you gasp, scrambling off of the aroused creature and stumbling to stand up straight.

That's when you see her; Matilda standing in the foyer, her face frozen in shock.

(A/N: Sorry this took forever! And I'm sorry it's so short! I just wanted to get something out for everyone, while also continuing the story. Thank you for reading!❤️)