𝙾𝚖𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝

The next day

Kentrell went to the studio and has been gone since this morning.

Kataleyaa is currently in her room while all the other girls are downstairs drinking and having fun. Little did they know Kentrell is watching their every move on camera and is already thinking about which girls he's sending home.

In the movie room Nia is fucking a man she met at the liquor store.

Yaya, Jania, Kay, Starr and Lyric are making a plan to get Kataleyaa kicked out .
Nisha is currently passed out on the couch.
Arabian and Malu are upstairs fucking.

Little do all the girls know Kentrell is otw home and is livid.

𓆙

2 hours later

Kentrell walks in and calls everybody down. While he's talking he notices 2 girls missing Nia and Kataleyaa.

He tells the girls to stay right there and walks to the movie room where Nia is still fucking the dude from the store .

Kentrell walks in and see's Nia getting fucked and instantly gets mad .

Kentrell tells ole dudes to leave and tells Nia to go upstairs.

Kentrell walks back upstairs and to the rooms and sees Kataleyaa sleeps he wakes her up and tells her to go downstairs.

When Kentrell finally goes back downstairs he informs the girls that one of them are going home.

Nia knows she will be going home so she goes upstairs to pack her stuff.

Later

It's finally time to figure out who's going home and all the girls are nervous except Nia because she's accepted that what she did was wrong.

Kentrell starts talking and says " I have been watching y'all all night and seen some things that I don't like but the thing I didn't like the most was Nia fucking somebody, with that being said Nia will be going home".

Nia tells the girls bye and go collect her things. Kataleyaa walks off and Kentrell follows . They make it to her room and Kentrell asks " Why don't you interact with everybody or come out your room?" Kataleyaa says " I don't like females and them girls are weird. I heard them in there planning to get me kicked off so I prefer to stay by myself. Now can you get out i'm sleepy".

Kentrell walks off to his room to find Starr in there naked. Kentrell tells Starr to get out and she left but what he didn't know was that she was in there trying to find information on Kataleyaa.

Later at night

Everybody is currently sleep except for Kataleyaa and Yaya . Yaya is downstairs on the phone with her boyfriend Fredo.

Kataleyaa is walking downstairs and hears Yaya talking and starts recording.

" Yes bae he's falling for it but it's this one girl who he keeps following I think her name is Kennedy or something like that... Okay... Love you too"

Kataleyaa tries to run upstairs but bumps into Kentrell. Kentrell asks her why she's in a rush but before she can say anything Yaya pops up and looks scared.

Kataleyaa starts to tell Kentrell what's happening but they hear screaming...

__________________________

Find out what happens next on
I Choose You

Who do you think was screaming?
Do you think Kataleyaa is going to show Kentrell the video?

Who do you think was screaming?Do you think Kataleyaa is going to show Kentrell the video?

549
02/19/2020
Vote and Comment