🄲🅁🅄🅂🄷🄴🅂

𝙴𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁𝙾𝚂𝚂𝙰
He started crushing first, he thought of you as a hero, who could not be defeated, so he looked up to you.
••••••••••
𝚉𝙴𝙻𝙳𝚁𝚒𝚉
You both started crushing, him first but you Realized that you had a feeling for him as well.
••••••••••
𝙳𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙴
He caught feelings first. He had been fascinated as to why a human was in the giant territory and why you weren't afraid or hostile towards them. He liked how calm and collected you were around others.
••••••••••
𝙼𝙾𝙽𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙴𝚃
He started crushing first, he couldn't keep his eyes off you and would do anything to protect you, he didn't even want to think about you getting hurt.
••••••••••
𝙳𝙴𝚁𝚒𝙴𝚁𝙸𝚒
She caught feeling first. You were the only one to be able to take her punches when training. That's when she knew you were her soulmate.
••••••••••
𝙶𝙻𝙾𝚇𝚒𝙽𝚒𝙰
You caught feelings first. You had always been facinated by fairys and wanted to learn more about them and the fairy forest. He gladly obliged.
••••••••••
𝙶𝙰𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙳
He had asked you if you had a crush on anyone, you lied and said no. Which he saw right through you till he realized that you wouldn't say because it was him. He later looked at you in a different light and developed feelings for you.
••••••••••
𝙶𝚁𝙰𝚈𝚁𝙾𝙰𝙳
She caught feelings first. You had shown her kindness like no other. She always got super flushed around you.
••••••••••
𝙼𝙴𝙻𝙰𝚂𝙲𝚄𝙻𝙰
You caught them first. You had seen how amazing she was and had admired her.
••••••••••
𝙵𝚁𝙰𝚄𝙳𝚁𝚒𝙽
When you were the leader of the gang, hed seen how strong and powerful you were, and had fallen in love. After you disappeared though he had become resilient to love others, you crossed paths again.