chapter 1

BACKGROUND STORY

hi,i'm Miley Johnson. Or as Noah has called me my whole life,Miley Rose. Rose is my middle name.

My mom was best friends with Noah's mom and Elle's mom.

Elle and Lee are best friends. But i'm still really close with both of them.

Both me and Elle's mom passed away.
It's something we've bonded over.
Her mom died two years ago. But she still has her dad.
My mom died six months ago, and my dad left me when i was 5.
After she died,I moved in with the Flynn's.

I've always been close with them. So moving in wasn't weird.

Elle has always been so good to me. And now that my mom died shes been such a big help to me. She's been through it,so it's kind of something we bond over. Plus she knows how it feels.

When my mom died Noah was so supportive and helpful.
He's always been nice to me.
In fact when I moved in he was the one who decorated my bedroom for me

Noah has always watched out for me

Noah has always watched out for me. Everyone thinks he's a heartless fuck boy. But just as he always says, he just has a soft spot for me.

But it's not what you think.
I'm 15. It's not like we're dating or anything. He is like an older brother to me.
I have no siblings.But him,elle,and lee have always treated me like a sibling.

I'm close with Lee and Elle don't get me wrong. But I'm closer with Noah.
Lee and Elle spend a lot of time together.
I spend a lot of time with Noah.
we are about to start school in two days.

Elle and Lee are going into 11th grade
Noah is going into 12th
I'm going into 10th.
We are all in the same school
But not in the same grade

Noah always tells me that high school boys are a waist of time. They're all players. And not to worry about impressing any boys. And if any boy ever makes me cry he says he'll beat them up.
i know he's joking though. well i hope he's joking.

I didn't go to the high school that i'm attending starting tomorrow,last year because i was going to the other one in town. i lived with my mom. until last february. when she died. and i still attended that high school until june. then the school year ended.
now that it's a new school year,and i live with the flynn's, i'm switching to noah's school.

I have some friends but i don't really hang out with them and plus they don't go to the school i'm starting tomorrow
it doesn't really matter though,I'm always with Lee,Elle,or Noah.
and plus all the girls my age are obsessed with bringing other girls down. and i don't like being mean.

I kind of just stay away from all of all the drama.

Well yeah i guess that's everything about me