chapter 24

"i'm sorry. seriously. it's just hard to not let things get to your head when everyone is telling you the same thing."

he looked up.
she looked up at him.

"look miley,i have my past. which i'm not very proud of. but i am trying to change. and you even said i'm doing a good job changing. and i'm sorry that everyone keeps trying to ruin our relationship. but you can't let these people ruin our happiness. okay?"

she nodded her head and hugged him

he picked her up
her legs were around his waist

"you know why me and elle were with eachother"
he asked her.
"why?"
she asked.
"because,i thought it would be nice if me,you,elle,and lee all spent the day together at the beach.i was here with you sleeping this morning,but elle called me when they got here because lee fucked something up i guess,i don't know,but i just went down to the beach to help them. and then me and elle came back to get you but um that didn't work out."

miley smiled "that was so sweet noah"
she kissed him.
"how did tuppen even get in here anyways"
noah shrugged
"i really don't know,i don't even know why he was here"
she shrugged
"are you okay miley"
despite her thinking noah was cheating she also did just get sexually assaulted.

"um yeah."
"if you're not,that's understandable miley."
"maybe we can talk about it another time. but for now i just want to hang out with you and elle and lee."
she replied.

noah smiled and put her down so she could go get in a bathing suit.

she put on:

she came out of the room noah was waiting for her at the door

noah was waiting for her at the door

he turned and his eyes widened
she saw his eyes
"what do i look fat?"
she asked
he chuckled
"no,you-you -you look really good"
she smiled and said thankyou
she grabbed her sunglasses and put them on.

she put his hand out and she held it
they walked through the door and they left and ran down to the beach where lee and elle were waiting.