Chapter 18

Hello!! @The_Normal_Cat here! I wasn't able to post much last week so @Deetya2u helped me by posting that week.

3rd Person POV

Everything was quiet. Too quiet for Mari's taste.

She tried to open her eyes but it was as if her eyelids were glued to her pupils.

No light was available either.

Then, all of the sudden, a bright light appears, and the distinct shape of a woman takes place.

??? Pov

I appear in front of the girl. She has long blue hair with red tips and beautiful ocean blue eyes with a mixture of green in them.

Italics mean thoughts

"So this is the successor to my power...Not bad" I thought

"Hello, Marinette dear," I whisper in her ear.

"W-who are you?" She asks.

"I, am the one other person with the same powers as you." I say, surprising her, "I am Reinette, and I have come to tell you all about your powers and what just happened since you probably don't know where you are and don't remember much about what happened before you got here." I finish and look at her.

She looks at me, giggles a little, and says, "I would like that very much thank you. Sorry, I laughed a bit, by the way, I just find it funny how our names match."

"It's fine," I start, "I will also tell you the real story about my past. Not the one that is in the book you saw in the library, no, no. That one is wrong. They always get them wrong. Now, why don't you sit down in this chair, and listen carefully because we have a limited time here."

I sit down on a chair I just created and motion for Marinette to take the other.

"Now, it all started when..."

Cliffhanger. I'll let @Deetya2u take it from here because I am way too tired to continue.

-Luna🌕 out