"Baby fever."

Rose never thought Wanda would have a baby this early but ether way she was still happy as can be to be an aunt she knows Pietro would have loved to be an uncle. He would have loved it.

Rose was in the middle of cutting some orange slices for Wanda while the doctor was checking in on the parents to be because vision was still in shock at how fast Wandas pregnancy was progressing.

While setting the oranges in the fridge for when Wanda wanted them she waved the doctor goodbye who was just exiting the house.

Vision walked back inside of the house after walking the doctor outside,"strangest thing happened outside with herb...Who, Nelly have you gotten bigger." He yelled turning to Wanda who was indeed looking not 3 months like the doctor had said but 7 months.

"Have I? I can't tell from this angle." Wanda asked confusedly looking down at her belly that knocked a piece of fruit over vision speeded over to grab it before it fell.

Of course vision took the moment to make a joke,"I can't wait to be a proud papaya." He joked laughing at his own joke of course rose couldn't help but chuckle I mean they did win the comedy trophy for the talent show.

Wanda made her way to the fridge and grabbed her bowl of fruits,"hey rose can you help me
Set this crib up." She asked the brown haired girl who nodded.

So here they were trying to set up the nursery for the baby,Wanda used her magic to make the crib pieces floated together. At times like this Rosalie was grateful for her magic.

"Nesting,the overwhelming urge during pregnancy to clean, organize, and prepare the home for the new baby." Vision read rose jumped slightly she didn't even notice vision sitting there it was like he was a ghost.

"See? Your an exert already.we've got nothing to worry about." Wanda was focused on moving everything into the place of course while eating her oranges.

Rose was busy putting the baby books in to the shelf's along with a cute little elephant plushie to place right next to the books.

"Nothing to worry about outside of morning sickness,mood swings, aching back and feet. Darling you should really sit down." This book was obviously freaking vision out he was getting nervous around Wanda because of the book.

"Don't be silly. All I feel is excitement,happiness and oh!" She gasped feeling her stomach she grabbed roses hand who was right next to her and put it on her stomach.

Vision made his way to feel her stomach to,"oh it's such a strange sensation it's kind of fluttery." Wanda giggled as the butterflies came to life Rose loved butterflies.

"Oh did I do that? I didn't mean to." Wanda said as a butterfly made its way to visions nose so Rose walked over and lifted the butterfly off of his nose and outside.

"Well, if that was the first kick, that puts you at about six months!" Visions said reading out of the book Rose looked towards Wanda,"how is that possible." She asked confused to which Wanda just shrugged.

"Boy,oh,boy, I thought I had super speed I can't keep up. Please don't misinterpret I can't wait to meet you, little Billy." Vision made a funny voice as he went to kiss Wandas stomach.

"Billy? Well I was thinking Tommy, a nice classical,all-American name." Rose smiled between the banter of what to name the baby.

"Hmm,tommy. Hmm yeah. Yeah. Then there's Billy, isn't there?" Vision stated not willing to give up the idea of the name billy.

"Well I guess there's only one situation in this outcome, hope for twins." Rose said smiling in between of the two Who returned the smile.

"Well I estimate the baby's due." Vision was lost in a world of figuring out when the baby was due and Wanda was patiently waiting for vision to figure it out,"is due Friday afternoon." Rose looked shocked I mean a baby shouldn't develop that fast.