~A Job For Mr Fancy Pt2 ~

The brunet than pushed the door open, still holding Chuuya's wrist as he pulled the shorter male inside, not caring much for the looks they were given. Chuuya wanted to snap back at Dazai but knew he couldn't. Not in the bosses presents. He attempted to pull away from Dazai once again as they entered the room. The looks they were given gave Chuuya chills for some reasons. The redhead sighs knowing he may get intrubble for this.

"you have 3 seconds to let go or ill kick your ass!"

The faint red on his face became darker. Dazai of course ignored his words the first time round, pulling him further into the room however this time Chuuya spoke, he took action. The tall man turned and pushed the small man against the giant wooden meeting table in the center of the room close to Mori. He whispered into his ear.

"Chuuya, I suggest you keep your pritty mouth shut, or I'll stitch it up"

He let go of Chuuya's wrist and pulled him of the bosses desk by his chocket, smirking childishly.

"Such a nice partner"

Dazai sighed and sat down next to the boss who had watched everything, smirking at the desplay of power Dazai had shown. At first Chuuya was speechless his face was allot more noticeable now. He mumbled under his breath as he glared at the 2 men.

"Stupid daddy's boy..."

Chuuya than moved a strand of hair out of his face taking in a deep breath. Than exhaling. Chuuya walked over to Dazai and hits the back of his head. Than takes his place beside him. He placed his arms on the table and folded them all whilst cursing at Osamu in his head. Dazai had heard what the red-head said, so did Mori but both ignored it. The executive growled and rubbed the back of his head where the other hit. Dazai than kicked him under the table once he sat down.

"sorry my foot slipped."

The brunet mumbled, turning his attention to the boss who had started the meeting.

"Chuuya, Dazai I need you to stay after"

Mori stated as he looked at both of them before continuing for different executives in the room. Chuuya took his arm of the table and placed it in his lap. As revenge, he punches Dazais side than smirked and mumbled.

"Sorry.. My hand slipped"

He said in a mocking tone of voice. This was before the boss had spoken to them. After the word left the bosses mouth he fell silent. A look of confusion and a small bit of terror in his eyes. Dazai growled quietly at the short makes word, but stayed silent knowing not to interrupt the boss when he was seeking. For the remainder of the meeting both stayed silent. Once the meeting had ended and the other members had left Dazai stood up and sat on the table. Mori closed the door and looked back at both of them.

"Chuuya Nakahara. Are you loyal to me? To the mafia? To my demands?"

The boss stated with a serious tone. Chuuya watched as the boss closed the door and as always the lazy Dazai gets up and sits on the table. He stands up watching the boss.  Those words came out of his mouth shocked Chuuya. He had never been in this situation before. He panicked and bowed.

"I am loyal. Always have been and always will be sir. But if you don't mind my asking... Never mind boss sorry"

Dazai smirked finding his partners panicking very amusing. Mori on the other hand let out a sigh, listening to what he said.

"sit"

The boss demanded as he walked over to him, looking down at Chuuya due to there height difference.

"Chuuya do not panic. I would never harm a loyal fighter like you. I actually need tour assistantce."

The boss turned to dazai and smacked the back of his head.

"behave Osamu"

Thoes words made dazai blush, hearing his first name in such a strict way made him remember that he was just an assistant in this situation. Talk about the tables turning. Chuuya stood upright looking up at the boss with curiosity on his eyes. Once again, his curiosity had caught up to him and surpassed him in the race. He turned around still a bit shaken and panicked. Than walked back to his seat and sat down. After Moris second set of words Chuuya had calmed down. He let out a sigh of relief. But questions clawed at in his head. 'why did he need us' ' why did the two in front of me act so alike.' Chuuya watches the boss as he turns to dazai and hit him. He struggled to hold back his laughter after the males reaction.

"boss may I ask why you needed us boss?"

Chuuya asked, shaking slightly trying to hold back his laughter and keep it under control. Mori smiles taking a seat in front of him. Dazai made sure to stay silent. He himself wanted to know.

"Chuuya... You will be in charge of protecting dazai for a while."

Mori knew how annoyed and angry dazai felt without enen looking. Yet he ignored it. The brunet growled jumping to his feet.

"I'm not a child you bastatd!"

His shouting was ignored by Mori himself.

"Dad I don't need a dumb baby sitter!"

Osamu covered his mouth quickly. He knew that there was and have been assassination attempts against him. Someone wanted to kill dazai. This wasn't anything new, after all. They were in the mafia. The duo could take out an entire city in one night if they do wished. So there was no surprise that they more like he had a few enimes. Yet he didn't expect Chuuya to be the one who was going to guard him. Chuuya smiled innocently towards the boss.

"of corse. I will protect Dazai. He is my partner after all"

He looks at Dazai and mouthed the words.
'your never going to live this down you know. Your screwed'
He than turned back to the boss.

"Can you give me some more information about what I am protecting Dazai from? Since this is the first I have heard from this"

He was going to enjoy every second of rubbing it in Dazai's face after they leave this room. But he couldn't help but be annoyed at his partner. If he knew, why was it kept from him? However, he was kinda glad he was the one to do this. Dazai rolled his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest. He looked away from them both. Mori nodded

"I need you to keep a close eye on him. We heard there was going to be an intruder attempt to attack him tonight. In order to offect me personally. Not much is known about this assassin yet. But they have striked once before but we believe they will try again. "

He paused and walked to his chair at the top of the table.

" I'm surprised Dazai didn't tell you. "

A glare was sent his way by the boss. Mori smirked and Dazai slammed his hands down on the table. He knew the boss was going to say something else afterword but knew it would be taunting.

"were leaving now fath--- boss. Goodbye!"

He yelled in a panic getting up and grabbing Chuuya's armband pulling him up out of his chair and towards the door. Mori chuckled as Chuuya was pushed out of the room. Dazai looked back at Mori.

"Don't take to long ~ also, come visit me and Elise some time son~"

He taunted before Dazai left the room. A that could be heard was a 'tch' and the spamming of the door.